Show us your pics!

I have a friend from college who does that to me.  He tags a lot of pics of me that aren't even me, but they're always funny.  The only thing that scares me is he has a lot of pics that are of me.  College was not the time when I was most...uh...well, let's just say I wouldn't want my mother to see most of them.  I always open the "_______ tagged a photo of you" tab most apprehensively.

948c7cbcee897d1d72b26a8.jpg

...seriously! U can't touch this!

This is your point of view :)
And the import is not ONLY the eyes to undress... the hands shall do it altogether! :laughing7:

To me is only one more friend :toothy12:

The Norwegian Guy said:
Do I look like a gay person to you? DUDE! She's undressing me with her eyes!

Dunno. What's a gay person look like? And how do you know she's undressing you with her eyes? She may be exhibiting a disarming smile while evaluating whether it would be more expedient to crush your larynx or poke your eyes out so she could get away without being molested <grin>

The Norwegian Guy said:

Actually, its a look guys frequently confuse with its true intent, which is "Do I tell him he has a juicy booger hanging from his nose...."

Cagey said:
The Norwegian Guy said:

Dunno. What's a gay person look like? And how do you know she's undressing you with her eyes? She may be exhibiting a disarming smile while evaluating whether it would be more expedient to crush your larynx or poke your eyes out so she could get away without being molested <grin>

Let's see...
Yep, looks like Andreas alright...
images

warmoth shirt day! and i'm bored sitting around waiting for a guy who's buying something off of me on craigslist.

5146397142_9a1b191378.jpg

Cagey said:
The Norwegian Guy said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eJq35-FhdQ&feature=related

Hehe! Pretty good. But, it's a common misconception that gays are so obvious and flamboyant. I've known a lot of gays over the years, and the great majority of them would never trip anybody's gaydar, at least not on first impressions. Maybe after a while you'd be suspicious, but even that wasn't a given.

JaySwear said:
warmoth shirt day! and i'm bored sitting around waiting for a guy who's buying something off of me on craigslist.

5146397142_9a1b191378.jpg

Whats that?

New T shirt day, you say?

Oh yeah..... So it is.  Along with my new neck for the 8-Ball Strat
5146868954_8cbd0acf38.jpg

:glasses9:

awesome! i'm going to be so excited the first time somebody mentions something about it. but so far nothing :sad1: we warmoth customers are a secret society. but i didn't actually just get it, but i did just find it buried in my clothes :icon_biggrin:

JaySwear said:
awesome! i'm going to be so excited the first time somebody mentions something about it. but so far nothing :sad1: we warmoth customers are a secret society. but i didn't actually just get it, but i did just find it buried in my clothes :icon_biggrin:

I was in GC when a fellow cutomer started lecturing me on the virtues of Warmoth.  I unzipped my hoodie and....BLAMO!  A Warmoth T!

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
JaySwear said:

I was in GC when a fellow cutomer started lecturing me on the virtues of Warmoth.  I unzipped my hoodie and....BLAMO!  A Warmoth T!
Awesome.

I had a small chat with the GC door guy about Warmoth. He said he had a rosewood neck coming in.

Back