Meanwhile, at Warmoth...we just stoked the Screamin' Deals section.

Super nice prices, but nothing in alpine white = nothing for me  :icon_jokercolor:

Ugh. That black bound zebra topped mooncaster is so cool.  I'd pair it with a CBS headstock, black bound block inlay dark board, do some sort of semi matt finish and ..and....and...HELL... BLACK hardware - a matt black bigsby? Does such a thing existorama?

snag only one P90 and only one abalone neck  :cool01: no more $$$$$$$$$$$$$  :dontknow: :help: :help:

We just added a bunch of new bodies and necks this morning (Friday 12-11). Lots of new goodness that wasn't in there yesterday.

double A said:
Well...looks like the Lowridin' Bass Boat Green Left Handed Dinky J body is sold. Did somebody here snag it?
Wasn't me- great price, but I like my swamp ash with the grain visible. I'm sure it's gone to a good home, though.

I picked up an Alder Velocity....P90-Singlecoil-Humbucker config.... :glasses10:
$125....OMG

DMRACO said:
I picked up an Alder Velocity....P90-Singlecoil-Humbucker config.... :glasses10:
$125....OMG

Ha! It was you! ... I had it to "rest" in my shopping chart, but on checkout it was allready sold :icon_biggrin: ... Forunately there was another identical body, which is now mine. I chose HSS, and i'll route up for tremolo myself. Adding a goncalo alves-ebony neck it will be great.

I didn't think it should happen, but it did. Lately i have been concidering building one of those Velocities, and also get something lightweight. Will be great. As next-next-next-next... project.

Cheers

Vallhagen said:
DMRACO said:
$125....OMG

Ha! It was you! ... I had it to "rest" in my shopping chart, but on checkout it was allready sold :icon_biggrin: ... Forunately there was another identical body, which is now mine. I chose HSS, and i'll route up for tremolo myself. Adding a goncalo alves-ebony neck it will be great.

I didn't think it should happen, but it did. Lately i have been concidering building one of those Velocities, and also get something lightweight. Will be great. As next-next-next-next... project.

Cheers

I too had both in my cart for a bit.  It is for my son and he went back and forth on which one he wanted.  Top will be trans purple.  We are still deciding on the back.

I also considered the carved top with the metallic sunburst.  $275 was a steal but I decided not to in the end.

Back