Saw a nasty one tonite

=CB= said:
1.  Yes.  Yes. Yes, yes-yes, and yes.   

2.  In this country, someone can sue for just about any reason, and... of course things are never all or nothing.  Such as, ok its the city's crap sidewalk but the dog is responsible for 43.77 percent of the damage award because it was 35.91 percent at fault.   Our legal system is downright annoying at times.

3.  How do we in fact know that Hanna or Hannaugh isn't a man?  I mean, you don't take my word for not being from planet Phrenguss.   Its all just hearsay anyway.

4.  Yellow journalism in action:  I sent an IM to Max stating my opinion that Hanna may be a man, therefore I can legally say Max has information that Hanna may be a man.  Now you both can sue me.

Yah.. rough day.

I may be a man?  This is news to me.  My husband is going to be soooo weirded out. 

hannaugh said:
I may be a man?  This is news to me.  My husband is going to be soooo weirded out. 

Sure, but think of the money y'all will save on talcum powder!~

boaty said:
Sue gravity.
AWESOME!

When I got mauled a few years ago, I could have sued the owner, but...as was said earlier it would have taken way too long and I would not have gotten much. I wanted to have the dog destroyed...but whatever. I got my medical bills paid and the dog lived to bite another day.

Like MRS. Hannaugh said, some things are just accidents...

-edit- anybody wanna hear the Greusome Tale of Unendurable Horror?

hannaugh said:
There just needs to be a rule:  if you bring up a lawsuit that is stupid and you lose, then you and your lawyer get to split the court costs for everyone involved.  Somehow I think you'd see a lot fewer people trying to take advantage of stuff like this.

Kidding me that things aren't that way upstairs??? Even in BRAZIL, the biggest mess and joke on the whole world the looser of the lawsuit pay the costs...

hannaugh said:
=CB= said:
1.  Yes.  Yes. Yes, yes-yes, and yes.   

2.  In this country, someone can sue for just about any reason, and... of course things are never all or nothing.  Such as, ok its the city's crap sidewalk but the dog is responsible for 43.77 percent of the damage award because it was 35.91 percent at fault.   Our legal system is downright annoying at times.

3.  How do we in fact know that Hanna or Hannaugh isn't a man?  I mean, you don't take my word for not being from planet Phrenguss.   Its all just hearsay anyway.

4.  Yellow journalism in action:  I sent an IM to Max stating my opinion that Hanna may be a man, therefore I can legally say Max has information that Hanna may be a man.  Now you both can sue me.

Yah.. rough day.

My policy is that everyone on the internet is a fat, bald naked man.  It makes things so much more simple when it comes to personal information and these sterile, weird online "friends~"

-Mark

CB, I don't think I ever got any message about Hannah being a guy. It's news to me, too.

Oh, and Hannaugh.. You live in California. It's probably more common than you think.

Ha, just joking about California being weird. Boys will be girls, and girls will be boys, it's a mixed up world.

I think all of this has got me about ready to toss my cookies in a wicked technicolor yawn..... (chocolate chip is a color right?)

Max said:
Ha, just joking about California being weird. Boys will be girls, and girls will be boys, it's a mixed up world.

And look out for girls named L.O.L.A., Lola, la la la la Lola!! :guitarplayer2:  :laughing3:

Ray Davies would be proud of that segue Max, lol.

Bunch of unamerican commies! You want to regulate stupid lawsuits (how about stupid laws too?) - but what do you expect to do with all of the lawyers coming out of law school (other than chaining them to the bottom of the ocean)? A market was created. Sure we're locking people up in prisons at an unprecedented rate, but that's only one piece of the pie.

:laughing7:

I'm not a fat, bald, naked man... I a squirle, but currently in disguise as a fat, bald, naked man.

no you'r not

yes i am

Oh shut up!

Yes mother, coming mother

I have to go, mothers calling..

Max said:

This reminds me of an old Internet proverb.

The Internet.  A place where men are men, women are men, and everyone else is the FBI.  :laughing7:

NonsenseTele said:
:laughing7:

Welcome back Vic, shall be more than year the last time you came here

Thanks Non.......but as long as you have =CB= here, you got the real deal.

I've stopped in now and then but work has been so nutz,
I haven't posted on ANY forum much lately.
I still got the link to this forum on my webpage though.

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Back