Return of the Soycaster: In Progress!!

Looks good to me, it's almost impossible to get all the polishing scratches out, unless you're using a high powered buffing wheel. You might try changing to a finer buffing compound, the wax you're using maybe to coarse... :dontknow:

DocNrock said:
Let there be soy!   :headbang1:
"Soy-sauce"....
lun.gif

What's up with that Dobro looking neck?  J/K

As long as that's at Markoo's, does he have good homeowners insurance?  I'm on my way.  His first smoke break, it's gone.

hold up there.. stay away from Marko's man cave.

Sand it down? A few months? I doubt that highly.. I'll see it first.

I'll hopefully get to move in September and finally have room to house my own projects and not be bugging marko the whole time! woohoo!  :eek:ccasion14:

really nice axe! My les paul, kinda like this tele, will be shipped soon! So, I have to start finishing this guitar too. well, long live danish oil. I wont polish and stuff. just a matt finish.

Orpheo said:
really nice axe! My les paul, kinda like this tele, will be shipped soon! So, I have to start finishing this guitar too. well, long live danish oil. I wont polish and stuff. just a matt finish.
+1 on the Danish oil.... :icon_thumright:

DangerousR6 said:
Orpheo said:
+1 on the Danish oil.... :icon_thumright:

relief:D if you say danish oil +1, I'm more confident its a good thing. I only want it protected, and only to enhance the grain a bit. I noticed that by playing these woods, they'll have a satin glossy sheen anyway.

Yeah, saw that this morning. Come on, they're not that hard to wire. That being said, I did have to figure out some problems on my first time soldering anything.

Maxpoor, I can do a 3 way tele wire-up in my sleep. We are trying to do a 4 way series-paralell and our diagram is funky.

Don't worry your head about it.

Luke said:
Maxpoor, I can do a 3 way tele wire-up in my sleep. We are trying to do a 4 way series-paralell and our diagram is funky.

Don't worry your head about it.
I won't then. Good luck on it.

Luke on Marko's computer..

Hey guys we are finishing the tele up tonight! 

I'm still waiting on my bubinga control knob, but for the time being we threw a black on on there.. pics to follow!

-Luke  :eek:ccasion14:

Markoooooo said:
Luke on Marko's computer..

Hey guys we are finishing the tele up tonight! 

I'm still waiting on my bubinga control knob, but for the time being we threw a black on on there.. pics to follow!

-Luke  :eek:ccasion14:
If you have no pics, don't post or the rabbit get's it....
sterb026.gif
cute-little-bunnies7.jpg

they'll be up tonight or tomorrow sir!

In the mean time, I do need to think about a custom neckplate in the near future, I just have no idea what to do...  :help:

-Luke

Back