Return of the Soycaster: In Progress!!

My birthday was the 17th, I'm getting old..

but more importantly.. MARKO'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ONION!  :guitaristgif:

It seems like good friends often have birthdays near each other's. It's like that with me and a ton of buddies.

Well Happy Birf-day to you too Markooooooo....

Gelukkige geboortedag.....
fest30.gif

Max said:
It seems like good friends often have birthdays near each other's. It's like that with me and a ton of buddies.

This is so true, me and my best friend's birthdays are 6 days apart!

I never really even thought about it though, hahaha.

Luke said:

but more importantly.. MARKO'S BIRTHDAY IS TODAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ONION!  :guitaristgif:

Mine was the 13th, last Weds.  All stubborn Tauruses.  Tauri?  What's the plural of Taurus.  Happy birthday guys.

Since Markoo wasn't born here, does he celebrate his birthday with or without the time difference?  Then he's a few hours older.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Luke said:

Mine was the 13th, last Weds.  All stubborn Tauruses.  Tauri?  What's the plural of Taurus.  Happy birthday guys.

Since Markoo wasn't born here, does he celebrate his birthday with or without the time difference?  Then he's a few hours older.

yeah, I really wanted to wake up at 3am to celebrate, but my wife didn' want to cooperate..
also, my boss didn't want to let me go at 11 to get 'after work' drinkies!

Alright guys.. thanks to a package yesterday from GFS, and a package today from W, (with my rio grande texas!) we're about ready to assemble.. just waiting on the finish to sit for a bit, marko put on the last coat last night.

Final pics up in a few weeks, I hope you all like it!

Luke  :icon_thumright:

Alright I think the last coat of Tru-Oil is on.. I've got all my parts sans the metal W logo that accidently didn't get shipped, and BTW Rob at W jumped on it right away and my new one is en route.. A+ service on that. I've got a wedding in Colorado around June 12th.. and when I get back from that'll we should be ready to start assembling and wiring.

Pics to follow after that.

:eek:ccasion14:

ok, I think I'm done.... or maybe not.
2 more coats of Wax added and a lot of buffing... my wrist hurts!
From most angles it looks great, however, from certain angles you can see the fine polishing scratches.. and it pisses me off! unfortunately I can't get it to show on the pics.
So I am considering sanding down the top and do the top all over again, if Luke lets me, since I can't tell if these scratches are in the wood, oil or wax..or maybe we can put it together and do it in a couple of months or so.. up to you Luke!

June62009002.jpg

June62009001.jpg

June62009004.jpg

June62009003.jpg

June62009008.jpg

June62009005.jpg

Back