Return of the Soycaster: In Progress!!

NonsenseTele said:
Bare Knuckle The Mule (12485th post :laughing7:)

They really should start sending you a paycheck soon, with all the free advertising you give them  :laughing7:
(and I don't say that sarcastically, I have no doubt Tim makes excellent pickups! the enthusiasm of his customers alone is testament to that)

Friends, Romans.. whatever.. teach me about ferrules for my tele.. specifically what size to get..

I need from you, serious answers, on a good gold bridge, that isn't too expensive, and a good humbucker thats available in gold.

Thanks!!  :headbang1:

/sigh.. also do I need long shafts? and if so does that mean I do the knobs that say 6 mm or 1/4th?

I'm suddenly stupid when pick guards and strats aren't involved..

Final question I HOPE does anyone know where I can get a gold 3 way switch knob?  :tard:

Luke said:
Final question I HOPE does anyone know where I can get a gold 3 way switch knob?  :tard:

What exactly you mean by this?
it: http://www.warmoth.com/LP-Toggle-Switch-Straight-Gold-P739C80.aspx ??

Luke said:
/sigh.. also do I need long shafts? and if so does that mean I do the knobs that say 6 mm or 1/4th?
Long shafts.. I don't remember, but think it's 6mm. But on the warmoth you can buy the right one and string ferrules.

That thing is beautiful!!!  Very, very nice.

I would vote for chrome hardware (perhaps much too late although gold will look nice too!) and maybe an UNDERWOUND Fralin PAF with gold covers.  I like underwound neck pickups on fat teles.  Personal preference!  Or maybe a P90 in humbucker size?

gold hum cover and chrome hardware? If the hardware and the cover were in pristine condition, it would look really gross, but with some significant aging gold and chrome can look really coool (rustic) together

There will be no mix and match.. I'm either going all gold or all chrome.. now I can't decide because the pup I want doesn't come in gold..

And neither do Joe Barden bridges..

Someone answer my questions on the last page!

Luke said:
I need from you, serious answers, on a good gold bridge, that isn't too expensive, and a good humbucker thats available in gold.

Bare Knuckle the Mule, serious...
But a Rio Grande will work fine too or Bulldog Pickups, Fralin, etc

Ok we're going back the nickel route now.. and changing it up.. after talking to marko and listening to clips, def going the Rio Grande Texas route..

That being said, still need answers to my questions on the last page.. still.. I'm gonna have to email W aren't I..  Thinking about a Bardon bridge..  even though he's dead http://www.rip.ie/death_notices_detail.asp?NoticeID=42786    oh that might just be an irishmen with the same name..

Still haven't decided tho.. chrome planet waves of course..

also do I need long shafts? and if so does that mean I do the knobs that say 6 mm or 1/4th?

What size ferrules?

Those questions. With definitive answers! hehe  :laughing7:

Back