Project Natal - Microsoft's New XBOX Toy

bbl4ck said:
jerryjg said:
tfarny said:
Bill Gates is the greatest philanthropist in world history, he is in the process of giving away virtually all of his fortune, something no hyper-rich person has ever done. His investments in African / Asian poverty and health have already saved hundreds or probably thousands of lives. He quit running MS in order to concentrate full time on good works. The man is due some big time props - I'd like to see Steve Jobs do 5% as much to make the world a better place. And check this out - he's not even accepting your donations - it's just his and Warren Buffet's money.  http://www.gatesfoundation.org/Pages/home.aspx
Oh, and yes Vista sucks. Fair and balanced!  :icon_jokercolor:
I never knew that about Gates. I figured he just gave away stuff as a tax shelter like everyone else. Im certain he really doesnt give a flip about waht i think of him, but i,  yeah ..thats really amazeing considering he could just hord everything that the iRS deosnt grab or that he doesnt shelter.

Yes, He is a very genuinely down to earth and caring person that puts his bazillions of dollors to good use for the betterment of the world.  I had the pleasure of cooking dinner for him once many years ago in my previous life as a chef.  I would have had no clue that the man was Bill Gates had someone not informed us he would be dining in our room that night.  He dresses, looks, and acts just like another Joe on the street.   :rock-on: Bill
That's one reason I respect the guy. So rich, but pretty average-seeming. Sounds like he's got a good head on his shoulders.

Back