Price reductions *AND* greater selection?

Wyliee

Hi everyone,

There are a few changes in the Unique Choice section you ought to know about.  Our staff has been going over our supply and expanding the number of pieces available.  We've got a ton available. (literally!) Also, pricing on many pieces has been reduced. 

[Sales pitch mode on]
Get more for less now!!  Save big at www.warmoth.com!!
[Sales pitch mode off]

Anybody got GAS yet???  :evil4:

line6man

Actually, i just noticed the other day that all the Pau Ferro pieces in the bass showcase went up to $55 from $45.  :icon_scratch:

Wyliee

line6man said:
Actually, i just noticed the other day that all the Pau Ferro pieces in the bass showcase went up to $55 from $45.  :icon_scratch:

Oh man!  You're raining on my parade!

Pau ferro is one of my favorites for fingerboards.  I don't know why more people don't select it.

Mor Paul

Looks good! Why did this happen the day after I bought a high-grade quilt top :p

But...
As far as teles and quilts go...
LT486 is a bit small, isn't it? The tele mockup doesn't have all of the guitar covered.

line6man

Wyliee said:
Pau ferro is one of my favorites for fingerboards.  I don't know why more people don't select it.

Damn right! :icon_biggrin:
I just love my Pau Ferro board, and i am so glad that i choose it over Ebony. 
3314062997_fa684a21e8.jpg

m4rk0

there are lots of new bodies popping up in the RSS Feed..
any chance for more (exotic) tele necks? ( I know I can have a strat modified, but prefer the correct heel etc)

line6man

Max said:
LT486 is a bit small, isn't it? The tele mockup doesn't have all of the guitar covered.

Hmm. It doesnt seem to work with Strats, LP's, Soloists or anything else.
I would be tempted to say "put a sunburst finish on the edge", but that would require some crazy routing work on the body wood to avoid having a big chunk of wood missing.

TonyFlyingSquirrel

LT486 is indeed large enough for a Strat, Tele, or Soloist.  I just laid one of each on the lam top to verify.

Wanna take it home?!? :blob7:

NonsenseTele

Hummmmm I was trying not to post it since I discovered, but where the heck are the Spalted Maple tops? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :p

hannaugh

line6man said:
Wyliee said:

Damn right! :icon_biggrin:
I just love my Pau Ferro board, and i am so glad that i choose it over Ebony. 
3314062997_fa684a21e8.jpg

That's hot.

blue313

Wow, congrats to anyone placing an order in the near future.  I can't see a downside to more selections and a price drop.  :dontknow:

DocNrock

Blue313 said:
Wow, congrats to anyone placing an order in the near future.   I can't see a downside to more selections and a price drop.  :dontknow:

Agreed.  Too bad there's nothing else I want to build....or is it?  :icon_jokercolor:

TonyFlyingSquirrel

The decision was made to remove it due to the lower stability of its structure. 
Spalted Maple is basically a fungus in the maple that results in it having a consistency very similar to corkboard. 

There are going to be many more listings in the next few weeks of a variety of other species, we're currently working towards getting more inventory cut and photographed.

Call for availability for anything you may have questions on.

Volitions Advocate

its okay. the only spalt top I wanted to make was a mockingbird... and you can't offer those anymore. *partially consoled*  ... i guess.  :-\