Post what you're listening to!

Bagman67 said:
1992-era Dire Straits!

[youtube]RRXN-kA3qDc[/youtube]

So, Bagman, I'm working late tonight.  I've had this playing for the last hour.  Duuude.  Thank you.

I knew this was superior when they started out with Calling Elvis.

I saw this a while back on BBC and someone fairly recently posted it to YouTube, just under an hour but well worth a watch.

[youtube]oU87aAW_j_A[/youtube]

Well, we do have access to this one where they do "Highway Star". One of my favorites of theirs.

[youtube]7zKAS7XOWaQ[/youtube]​

If you let YouTube keep going, they'll do "Smoke on the Water" from the "Budakon" concert as well.

A bit more mainstream than what you guys are listening to, but this is, like, one of my top three favorite Pink Floyd songs, done right by Gilmour, live in 2006.  Rick Wright on the keyboards 2 years before he died.

[youtube]Jt3WTpc37Fg[/youtube]

You know you're in pretty good company when a track off of Obscured by Clouds is "more mainstream"  :icon_biggrin: Great album, great song, great version  :icon_thumright:

Shockingly, but perhaps not surprisingly, I'm still in love with the Pack AD.

[youtube]JCNIyVPbl5s[/youtube]

They played a scary basement bar here in Ottawa in the fall.  Big crowd, hot, beer everywhere.  It was a rager of a party.  They burned the place down.  Not the most technical players, but who cares.  Highly recommended.

[youtube]eigtcbs5QoY[/youtube]

I wonder if I ever got my hands on a Gibson ES 295 I could make it sound like that?

Mmmm... Rush... used to just live on that stuff back in the day. My next youngest brother and I would sit in the basement for hours on end, day after day learning those tunes.

Cagey said:
Mmmm... Rush... used to just live on that stuff back in the day. My next youngest brother and I would sit in the basement for hours on end, day after day learning those tunes.

Sounds like a well-spent youth to me.  I did something similar except my youngest brother doesn't really play anything.

Bastille Day was one of the first songs by them I started to learn. 

Back