On Fire Flame Thinline

My lord that is phenomenal looking. Is this one for personal use - somehow I thought you were a pure strat guy.

Tonar8353 said:
I finally get to pick it up today after the final set up.  This is what it looked like before it was sent out to get the fret level, bone nut and final set up.  I’ll post final assembly pictures later today or tomorrow.

IMG_5830.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

pfffft. whatever. I can do that.

in my mind.

DMRACO said:
One comment...you do all that hard work and then send it out for assembly?  I would not want anyone touching that baby if i had done all the hard finishing work!  Can we teach you how to use a sodering gun??
First off, Tonar, that's still absolutely amazing.

And DMRACO, don't worry, Tonar has complete confidence in his setup guy  :icon_thumright:

Max said:
DMRACO said:
One comment...you do all that hard work and then send it out for assembly?  I would not want anyone touching that baby if i had done all the hard finishing work!  Can we teach you how to use a sodering gun??
First off, Tonar, that's still absolutely amazing.

And DMRACO, don't worry, Tonar has complete confidence in his setup guy  :icon_thumright:

is it you MAX???

I think I’m done doing guitars for myself after this one! Maybe.  :laughing7: I'll post it in the finished Tele thread with the specifications.
IMG_5859.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg

IMG_5864.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5884.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

Even the PG Screws are engraved!

Amazing! Burst on the sides, double binding, maple top and neck with more flames than a million suns, bridge, neck plate and neck pup engraved...

No detail has been overlooked.

When the time comes this will get my vote for Guitar of the day, week, month and year!

Egad Man!  It's a beaut.  I really like the way the burst is done on the sides like the 335's.  Except this looks like you could swim in it.  It is a good thing I got this month's contest, sheesh.  That is one heck of a looker.
Patrick

NonsenseTele said:
My lord! This is one of the best finishes I've ever seen... this is how I like the bursts: "thin"

That is exactly why I love it! I really hate those really wide factory "teardrop" bursts! (not sure if that is the right word though)

Marko said:
NonsenseTele said:
My lord! This is one of the best finishes I've ever seen... this is how I like the bursts: "thin"

That is exactly why I love it! I really hate those really wide factory "teardrop" bursts! (not sure if that is the right word though)
Same, they don't blend very well.

I love Flame Maple as you can see from my post. But oh my God what a beautiful neck. My next one will have a flame neck! :headbang1:

Back