ok, I want a starcaster

Patrick from Davis said:
No, Starcaster....
IMG_19523.JPG

There is a trick to it, it was made in the 70's.
Patrick

That's a neat colour. What is that? (And don't say "a Starcaster.")  :icon_biggrin:

They did that paint for one that was refinished.  Sure the original finish was worth more, but I am guessing someone ruined that...  Anywho, I'll go with calling it, "Smurf Sunset."
Patrick

Patrick from Davis said:
They did that paint for one that was refinished.  Sure the original finish was worth more, but I am guessing someone ruined that...  Anywho, I'll go with calling it, "Smurf Sunset."
Patrick

Looks a fair bit like what Warmoth call a Caribbean burst.

it's still ugly.  thought if i'd keep away for a week or so it would age like a fine wine.  it's gone all vinegary.

AutoBat said:
it's still ugly.  thought if i'd keep away for a week or so it would age like a fine wine.  it's gone all vinegary.

i'm with this guy. I think this thing is hideous. the asymmetry just doesn't work for me on the offset body shape. I even like that weird blue finish and the headstock, but not the body shape.

That's not "Weird Blue". It's already been correctly identified as "Toothpaste Foamburst" <grin>

Kyler (JamesL) said:
I still want one, get on the ball Warmoth!

+100
It is like a Thinline, Strat and Jazzblaster all in one.  And if that headstock is available, the hijinx will be never ending.  Way cool.
Patrick

Patrick from Davis said:
Kyler (JamesL) said:
I still want one, get on the ball Warmoth!

+100
It is like a Thinline, Strat and Jazzblaster all in one.  And if that headstock is available, the hijinx will be never ending.  Way cool.
Patrick

I'm gonna put a wammy on mine!  :headbang:

Actually, I think a hollow not chambered Jazzmaster would be way very uber cool. I don't care about having a normal jazzmaster bridge though - strat controls and bridge option please. Kinda evocative of this, but way cooler (since its just a malformed tele.  Is Malformed and Tele redundant?)

hf2s-main.jpg

Would also like a similar option for W. Just make it look like a 335, I won't tell anybody it's a chambered thing.

Back