ok, I want a starcaster

Wana's made a guitar said:
You should be the annoying guy who emails them once a week every week for 5 years.

Maybe I should have done that for the mini humbucker routs in the Jazzmaster pickguard 8 years ago!!!  :doh: (Sorry Mayfly off topic)

P.S. I want to see a Starcaster option too........

You know what? I could really see myself with a Starcaster. I say we encourage Warmoth to make the model availiable.

You should be the annoying guy who emails them once a week every week for 5 years

I woodn't be surprised if that guy is more likely to get his Warmoth Starcaster than the 20 guys who only say it once..... :toothy11:

OK OK OK GODAMMIT - JUST pleeze STOP EMAILING US!!!! Etc.
:hello2:

Write a song about Warmoth getting a Starcaster shape, Mayfly? Get it viral on You Tube?  :sign13:

Mr. Fly,

The Starcaster you want [and me too] is now available on Fleabay.  It is a sweeeet lookin' Fender  :headbang1:
I will have a Starcaster one day.  I really don't even mind the headstock.  It kinda grows on you like an ugly child...

Starcaster01-1.png

Starcaster02.png

Starcaster03-1.png

Starcaster05.png

Starcaster04.png

Bump -

starcaster me, baby -
starcaster me <puts on the Jim Morrison Voice> Allllll Niiiiiiight Looooooooong!

mayfly said:
Bump -

starcaster me, baby -
starcaster me <puts on the Jim Morrison Voice> Allllll Niiiiiiight Looooooooong!
Take two...

yeah, you starcaster me
yeah, you starcaster me <puts on the Brian Johnson Voice> Allllll Niiiiiiight Looooooooong!

Are those the wide range Fender humbuckers, the same on the Tele Deluxe and Tele Custom?  If so, I may have just found a way to mount those bad boys without a pickguard.

Where is your star?
Is it far, is it far, is it far?
When do we leave?
Hey, I believe, I believe

We are starcasters- coming out of
nowhere and to nowhere return
Starcaster - a hundred million
souls sucked out in one breath
Starcaster - I'm the ruler of
existence in your space and time
Starcaster - to penetrate your future is my only crime

ok, a little obscure, but a great song :)

I swear I am hearing the theme song for Space Battleship Yamoto, err, "Star Blazers," with, "Starcaster," substituted in.  Must be retro TV show week in my noggin.
Patrick

Well nobody's posted on it since early this moanin'! You gotta keep the nose to the grindstone and don't stop to smell the coffee passing "GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL"...but another one opens. I don't want a mid-70's Fender one, I want a good one..... :icon_tongue: WAAH.

This Paul Rhoney fellow appears to have it goin' on, huh?

PaulStarcaster3.jpg

PaulStarcaster.jpg

Paulstarcaster2.jpg

http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35125&start=75
In case you were ever wondering what a NON-"kit guitar" was... Hey look! He's even building... a... CRIMSON GUITAR!?!  :icon_scratch: Do NOT let poor Orpheo glom onto this.  :eek: NOOOOOO-OOOOOoooooooooooo....

PaulBuildsPaul61.jpg

He only started building guitars in 2007.

Back