New color

I found this when I searched for ”Hot Pink”

maxresdefault.jpg

Seems pretty black to me  :dontknow:

:laughing7:

I wish they’d bring back the neons. Still love my transparent neon pink body I’ve had for a couple years now. I think that fits the hot pink really well.

47292227371_03b76070ec_h.jpg

They did a couple of years ago, but stopped. I'm guessing demand wasn't high enough so when they ran out of paint they didn't buy any more.

Some kind of wine trans red.

Yes, I understand this color has some inconsistency that could present customer service issues. Still. 

I have both transparent red gloss and satin, and the latter is closer to wine.

Logrinn said:
Check out transparent red here https://www.warmoth.com/pdf/BodyFinishes.pdf

I think it’s a nice wine colour, especially on certain wood types.

I am absurdly familiar with W’s color options & trans red’s appearance on baked alder, BK and so on. And trans brown too while we’re at it. I’ve had a flame maple top white binding thing in mind for like 10 years now though and it’s gotta be dark wine. 

Tried Tonar, nope. Failing that I’ve tried to acquire the nitro, reranch doesn’t make it either. Tried Rothko in the U.K. but they won’t ship cans to the states. I tried mixing up a batch which didn’t go well and was a small waste of money and at this point I don’t want to DIY with the binding anyway.

I’ll figure it out but I keep holding out hope that some day it’ll show up as an option here. 98 gloss colors and no trans or opaque wine red.

Or OD green, although I have my eyes set on a sweet SG that ought to scratch that itch.

392599-Gibson-SG-Standard-Limited-Edition-Olive-Drab-Green-T-Type-Pickups-5.jpg

Chad11491 said:
I wish they’d bring back the neons. Still love my transparent neon pink body I’ve had for a couple years now. I think that fits the hot pink really well.

47292227371_03b76070ec_h.jpg

#YOWZA daddy like. and by that i mean my father likes this. I do, too, but also he does.

Back