New Clear Gloss Swamp Ash

Circadian

Very happy with the delivery I received today!

20160323_170041_zps89nj3o0f.jpg

20160323_170232_zps3lf3zics.jpg

20160323_170310_zpstjafm33b.jpg

20160323_170439_zpsiz7w7vom.jpg

Can't wait to get it pieced together with the neck I got last month

d7af66c3-dfe8-4ea7-8db2-3fa9328f4701_zpsicsdjmus.jpg

Nice! Warmoth really does a great job with their finishes, don't they?

Really nice. Post pics of the finished guitar when you are done. I'm very happy with my Warmoth strats.

Cagey said:
Nice! Warmoth really does a great job with their finishes, don't they?

Yes indeed! The finish is perfect! Here's a pic of the finished guitar. I'll need to clean it up a bit since I just used it at a gig but I'll get some better quality and closer pics asap.

c3f6957f-cc57-4969-9021-567f9635cb20_zpsjyochvda.jpg

Love the look of that ash. This is pretty much the same as I would want for a first Warmoth P-Bass.

What kind of bridge is that and how was the guitar routed for that bridge? It looks like there's no string through holes.

:icon_scratch:

That beautiful clear look is what is inspiring me on my next build.  very nice axe......

Logrinn said:
What kind of bridge is that and how was the guitar routed for that bridge? It looks like there's no string through holes.

:icon_scratch:

Thanks for asking and sorry for the delayed response. That's a Schaller 475 Hardtail Bridge. I chose it because it's similar in style to the modern Fender hardtail bridge but has rollers for each string which I feel helps stay in tune and it was one of the few hardtail bridges available in gold (brass) from Warmoth. The bridge itself has a really great beefy design but manages to keep a low profile. The bridge route was done by Warmoth for me and is slightly visible in the pic of the body just out of the box in the 1st post. It is a simple 3 hole route and the strings get fed through the aft of the bridge. I didn't want to deal with any furrels or flipping the guitar around to start all the strings. I find it easier to have the guitar on my workbench in a position where I can keep it on the business side of the guitar.

lafromla1 said:
That beautiful clear look is what is inspiring me on my next build.  very nice axe......

Thank you very much! I am extremely happy and can't wait for my next build....now I just have to convince my wife that 7 guitars is still not enough, lol

Back