My first Warmoth - Blue Dyed Z Body

ximes

Hello, everyone! After months of second thoughts and nights spent on Warmoth Builder... my first Warmoth guitar is here!
It's an alder dyed blue Z Body with a flame maple top.
There is also a wenge/ebony wizard neck (tele reveresed headstock) and some other stuff.
I'm going to use all black hardware, piezo TOM bridge (Graphtec) and double output.

More pics will come soon!

Attachments

• _DSC07200.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 636
  • _DSC07198.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 686
  • _DSC07199.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 502
Congratulations!  Sounds like a fun build.

I see you picked a Telecaster neck, which appears to have a standard squared-off heel on it - did you also specify a telecaster neck pocket on your Z-body?

I love my wenge neck.  You'll like yours a lot!  And no-inlays is a class look, as well.  Good for you.

More pics!

Attachments

• _DSC07210.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 505
  • _DSC07211.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 412
  • _DSC07213.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 441
StubHead said:
Z's are trending, the Jazzmaster blip is over. I want a Starcaster.

leonsgettinglarger2wy8.jpg

Awesome body!

fdesalvo said:
I can see that being a comfy shape to play
Oh so comfy, and easiest bass i have played standing up, Possibly more due to me not trusting myself drilling into the top horn so the top strap button is on the back of the upper horn stead of on the top curve of it.

Tempest said:
That. Blue. Is. AMAZING.  :eek: :eek: :eek:

seriously. It's beautiful
Pictures in the first post are not made by me... I had to wait for two weeks to see the body with my own eyes but.... live it's really gorgeous  :cool01:

Syntheticocean said:
My baby has a gorgous cousin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I LOVE Z BODIES!!!

IMG_4795.jpg

You have earned my eternal love and respect!!!

Attachments

• _P3106841.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 318
Awesome guitar!

When I found out about Warmoths, my first idea was a blue maple-top Z with string thru TOM. Still haven't gotten around to ordering that one, but it's cool to see what it might look like.  :headbang:

Looks like something went wrong.... SyntheticOcean your build inspired me a lot :-D I finally choosed to build my z-body after I fell in love with yours :)

Back