my 1st built! Tele delux

Krincabeche

hi every one, I finished to assembly my first warmoth guitar!
its a tele delux
body: swamp ash trans green
neck: boat neck strat CBS goncalo alves/pao fero ss6105
Pups: lauzon handwound neck: P90 HB format bridge HB PAF style
http://
http://

the set-up is not fully complete, but for the moment:
I get alot of sustain!
the neck feel very confortable (raw + compound radius)
it is a little bit neck heavy
it sound great specially on the neck Pups (P90 like but a little bit smoother and brighter than a real P90)

I like this. exceot the pickguard....that is hideous over the green. Id use a black guard on it....but it IS your guitar :toothy10:

Brian

Not exactly my cup of tea, but I bet it's very nice in some kind of style!  :icon_thumright:
Are you from England?

I like it a lot!  Green is great, - but yea, I'd do a black pickguard as well.

Nice Amp!!  :headbang1:

lol not much love for the green and/or the pickguard  :laughing7:

I must add that everything  look darker in real...

NonsenseTele said:
Not exactly my cup of tea, but I bet it's very nice in some kind of style!  :icon_thumright:
Are you from England?
Yes he must be, bad taste in pickguards is an English thing right? lol :rock-on:

Krincabeche said:
lol not much love for the green and/or the pickguard  :laughing7:

I must add that everything  look darker in real...

That's the beauty of Warmoth.  You've built something unique and signature that nobody else has, and most importantly YOU like it.  After all, it's rock and roll!  :party07:

Don't listen to these Tortoiseshell haters!  In my opinion you could put Tortoiseshell on a sparkly pink guitar and it would only make it look better.  I love the build and think the pickguard puts it over the top.  Love it!  I also have a Goncalo/Pau Ferro neck on one of my builds and I think it is my favorite neck on any guitar ever.  Hope you are finding the same with yours.

Not exactly my cup of tea, but I bet it's very nice in some kind of style! 
Are you from England?
Yes he must be, bad taste in pickguards is an English thing right? lo
l

he he, no I'm a french canadien... lol I tought that my bad english was showing the evidence that I was not english! even if my tast aren't share by  every one! no offence here..  I like it alot so I don't care about people who doesn't like it

the neck is indeed very nice! it' very smooth and confotable... I might buy an other one for an other guitar (a CIJ tel antigua... Yes I like antigua finish too lol)

-FenderMan- said:
NonsenseTele said:
Are you from England?
Yes he must be, bad taste in pickguards is an English thing right? lol :rock-on:
Krincabeche said:
he he, no I'm a french canadien... lol I tought that my bad english was showing the evidence that I was not english! even if my tast aren't share by  every one! no offence here..  I like it alot so I don't care about people who doesn't like it
I'm from Brazil, your english isn't worse than mine... Thought about england by the Matamp amplifier...

I think the guitar looks great, I'm just not a fan of the pickguard.  It covers too much for me, but nice anyway!

I think it's awesome !! I would have put a vintage pearl pickguard on there for me, I'll bet nobody here likes those either! I love the tele custom guitars and that amp is cool too  :headbang: Good to see more Canadians on here. Welcome !!

Back