July 2013 Guitar of the Month Contest Submissions

No kidding. That has to be tiring, no matter how egotistical one might be.

fngrpikr said:
He's probably like most humans, good days and bad days. Be glad we aren't all celebrities or we'd have to deal with every moment of our lives getting blown out of proportion right?

This is true. The life these guys have has to be unbearable. Sit there and sign a bunch of autographs then snub someone at the end and you're labeled a d1ck. I was around Edward for a week and I never got the sense that he was uncomfortable with my presence. I'm not the type to hound a star though. I only really talked to him when I thought it was appropriate. I didn't bother him while he was eating, I didn't hound him for pics or autographs, I just basically stayed out of the way until I thought it was cool to jump in. He couldn't have been nicer to me and my friends. But like I said, he seemed like he was in his own little EVH world. Odd little fella to be honest.
MULLY

Yeah, they've only got 10GB of space and they ran out. Pretty wild, really. I've got 25 times that amount of space and unlimited bandwidth for only $9.99/mo. You'd think a company like Warmoth could afford $10/mo. for such a valuable sales tool. Or, set up their own server.

mullyman said:
fngrpikr said:
He's probably like most humans, good days and bad days. Be glad we aren't all celebrities or we'd have to deal with every moment of our lives getting blown out of proportion right?

This is true. The life these guys have has to be unbearable. Sit there and sign a bunch of autographs then snub someone at the end and you're labeled a d1ck. I was around Edward for a week and I never got the sense that he was uncomfortable with my presence. I'm not the type to hound a star though. I only really talked to him when I thought it was appropriate. I didn't bother him while he was eating, I didn't hound him for pics or autographs, I just basically stayed out of the way until I thought it was cool to jump in. He couldn't have been nicer to me and my friends. But like I said, he seemed like he was in his own little EVH world. Odd little fella to be honest.
MULLY

But he DID ash on your wife! What a dick!  :)

mullyman said:
Updown said:
mullyman said:
I'm looking at this on my phone so it's not perfectly clear, but those are the woods? That is frickin' amazing!!
MULLY
Yes it's wood.
Here's a link of the build for ya Mully  :icon_thumright:
http://sean.thewhatsgoodconspiracy.com/?p=5048

That is insane!! In the best possible way mind you. Does anyone know if Eddie has seen this?
MULLY

Hell man, I thought you'd totally seen this. It was a while ago though, but yeah, I woulda told you about it had I known...

And PS: Wow, the candidates sure came out this month - nice fiddles all around!

:rock-on:

ORC

Back