Let's See Those Acoustics!

This is my Breedlove D250EF. It is a B-stock, but you can barely notice the blemish, and for the price break, I don't mind at all.
Breedlove has some really nice B-stocks.  Normally, it's really hard to even find the blemish.  Mine was a little more noticeable, so I got a smokin' price on it.  Of course, Boz had to get in the picture.

I also have an 84ish Fender Balboa that was my first acoustic.  I have owned it for 25 years and it really has a great sound for what it is.
The Breedlove being all maple has a brighter sound and I like the depth of the rosewood on my Balboa for some stuff.
I did put a hard ivory saddle and nut on the Breedlove which really mellowed it out a lot.  Well worth the money!

My next acoustic will be a rosewood something, not sure what.  Everyone here seems to speak very highly of Taylors, but I have not played one.  Gonna have to give one a try...

Breedlove001_zpsc9fe40b9.jpg

Breedlove002_zps4ac7853b.jpg

Breedlove003_zps7f41b338.jpg

Breedlove004_zps369b9dc4.jpg

:rock-on:

SustainerPlayer said:
It's totally doable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rstnOz1EmQ
:headbang:

Oh my word. It's Sid's (From Toy Story)  house! Look at all the guitars on the wall out in the weather. Drilling holes in an acoustic guitar with a hand drill to install an FR? Yah that's Sid's house for sure.

Be nice to your guitars!

swarfrat said:
SustainerPlayer said:
It's totally doable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rstnOz1EmQ
:headbang:

Oh my word. It's Sid's (From Toy Story)  house! Look at all the guitars on the wall out in the weather. Drilling holes in an acoustic guitar with a hand drill to install an FR? Yah that's Sid's house for sure.

Be nice to your guitars!
:laughing11:

This is my "Big Baby" Taylor. 15/16th size bolt-on acoustic. Sounds great! It was an inheritance from a friend. He did the painting around the sound hole/on the headstock.

538975_3204435642810_247577102_n.jpg

On Friday I owned a beautiful Seagull Artist Portrait acoustic. Two days later and I own a Takamine New Yorker and an Epiphone Masterbuilt :doh: and I couldn't be much more excited :icon_biggrin: pictures to follow when I get home from work today!

Martin DM.  Well used and left out of the case for years at a time.  The  only thing (besides the first two children) that my first wife gave me that I actually wanted.

8504084553_456ae74652_h.jpg

Couldn't resist. Had to go get the thing out of the car to play. Here's the Masterbilt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 375
Back