Kuro's Non-Warmoth PVX #2 - Tattoo

Plus you get some FB love from the folk at Warmoth....

untitled.png

Well....... It's been a while since I've been on here.  Seems you guys have been busy. But.......... this guitar......... is waaaaaay off the scale!  It's incredible. I saw it and I just HAD to come back and say hello!

Kuro.  Its amazing.  Wow!

Thanks for all the comments guys. I played it with guys at the last gig and the Black Hawk is amazing. Action is great on it and plays like a dream.
I am however considering selling this one to finance more guitar fun stuff. I have no idea what I should be asking for it. I wanted to ask you guys in the forum what you think is a fair price if I decide to sell this one. Or possibly the Geisha one? My wife keeps telling me the art makes it more unique and should raise the value. But she's biased. So.... If I sell either of these how much do you guys think I should ask for?

Kuro Uma said:
Thanks for all the comments guys. I played it with guys at the last gig and the Black Hawk is amazing. Action is great on it and plays like a dream.
I am however considering selling this one to finance more guitar fun stuff. I have no idea what I should be asking for it. I wanted to ask you guys in the forum what you think is a fair price if I decide to sell this one. Or possibly the Geisha one? My wife keeps telling me the art makes it more unique and should raise the value. But she's biased. So.... If I sell either of these how much do you guys think I should ask for?

Your wife is right.

This guitar is a one-of-a-kind piece of art created by a master artist (wear the title proudly...it fits). Whatever you do, don't give it away. You have a rare ability with real value. If this were sold for less than "thousands" it would be a travesty.

(It was I that posted your amazing guitar on FB, BTW)

Back