Kuro's Non-Warmoth PVX #2 - Tattoo

Ok back of the neck is going to tie into the image on the back of the body. That being said, this may not make sense until I have the rest done.
But here is the neck with some sealer still wet. Pics are a bit fuzzy but you get the idea.

hsdi.jpg

ja6f.jpg

ldbp.jpg

sp41.jpg

dmqh.jpg

I know it's over the top. But I wanted a fully tattoo'd guitar.

Been busy with the back and got it done today. Here are some in progress pics I took first.

l5t8.jpg

mfkx.jpg

Here it is done: No sealer yet.

plhs.jpg

I don't think I can possibly dye another piece on this guitar before going insane.

I'll glue it up tomorrow.

I think you missed a bit    :icon_jokercolor:

WOWZA Kuro ....... that is just amazing work  :eek:

Where can I vote  :icon_thumright:

That's awesome Kuro Uma! You've very successfully captured the Oriental style Dragon & Phoenix, but what I love best is the bad-ass attitude you gave the Tiger! Very nice!  :icon_thumright:

Very nice indeed, you did a really good job of working the shape of the body into the design.  I especially like how the phoenix wing mirrors the cutaway.

You're going to have to build a rotating display case or something for this thing  :icon_thumright:

What I'm wondering, is what you're going to do with this amazing thing, once it's done.
Is it going in a gallery?  Museum?  On tour?
It needs to be seen by other than we plebes.

tylereot said:
What I'm wondering, is what you're going to do with this amazing thing, once it's done.
Is it going in a gallery?  Museum?  On tour?
It needs to be seen by other than we plebes.

I'm gonna play it!  :party07:

Here it is glued up and ready for clear.
ja6z.jpg

42ob.jpg

Pics are bit fuzzy. I prefer the back to the front. It's likely because I'm not entirely happy with the fretboard art. I feel I could've made it flow a bit better but it is what is.

Back