Kashmir

WHAT!  I thought you were a EL84 guy. Nice Super  :icon_thumright:

I was getting a kink in my neck looking at it sideways so I hope you don't mind that I rotated the picture.  

GreenTele.jpg

Once you get it all set up, intonation etc., I'll send you my address so you can dump it before those imperfections begin... gnawing at you.... like scritchy little brain-rats... gnawing... gnawing....
don't forget to dress my frets too. :hello2:

That is seriously kick ass.....

Easily one of the best theres ever been on the forum (imho)
:headbang:

stubhead said:
Once you get it all set up, intonation etc., I'll send you my address so you can dump it before those imperfections begin... gnawing at you.... like scritchy little brain-rats... gnawing... gnawing....
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I Love that Tele!  I may have to build one, including the B-Bender.  :headbang1:

Nice dude...even if it has or is to have a b-bender.  :icon_biggrin:

See, I'm cool like dat  :icon_biggrin:

Blue313 said:
stubhead said:
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I Love that Tele!  I may have to build one, including the B-Bender.  :headbang1:

I can give you a roll of the paper - and some tips for application  :evil4:

Stunning guitar. It came together really well. Get some vids up of that B bender in action, or some soundclips at least?  :toothy10:

mayfly said:
Blue313 said:
stubhead said:

I can give you a roll of the paper - and some tips for application  :evil4:
Hmmm..............

Mayfly, I just had one of those thing in my mind. You know, a headache with pictures.

You see there, although your guitar is totally awesome, how the paper got all wet and lost it's shape? Maybe if you were to make another kashmir, laminate a square of paper and then glue that to the body. That might keep the papers shape.

Here's a little utube clip.  Sorry for the overall crappy quality - I just set up my laptop and pressed 'record'.  The sound is the guitar through a vox tonelab, through a bose L1, and into the little laptop mics.  Sadly you can hear a bit of pick noise in there.

Yes, the super and two other tube amps are just looking on - not even powered up.  I think they are jealous.

The first couple of clips are clean with both pickups.  The third is dirty with just the bridge pickup.  BTW, the pickups are lollar special 't's

And note that I've got the baby monitor on!  Responsible parenting at it's best!  :evil4:

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YDaetGaS4[/youtube]

Good job on Hot Dog - very appropriate. :icon_thumright:

That guitar is a real beauty.

All I gotta say is,.............

Hee_Haw.jpg

j/k That's really a cool guitar. Somehow I find I like the colors better in this video than I do in the photos posted. They seem to work better together here. I was concerned the two different greens would clash, but they look good here.

Oh, BTW, great chicken picken you got going on there.  :icon_thumright:

One thing I just realized is you didn't do the inserts for the neck screws. I thought that was something you did for those guitars with the b-benders installed.

GoDrex said:
One thing I just realized is you didn't do the inserts for the neck screws. I thought that was something you did for those guitars with the b-benders installed.

I am pretty sure he did do the inserts and posted pictures as well....Don't remember if it was in this thread or not though

Back