JULY GUITAR/BASS of the MONTH: OWNER FINISHED-WINNER

who should win

• Total voters
:doh:

Like I suggested before, just post your vote... your name is always tied to your posts.

Then appoint someone to tally 'em up when it's over.

This way we know who's behind every vote.

Mashed potatoes.

line6man said:
Death by Uberschall said:
What's happening here with this forum???  :icon_scratch:

We've lost our sense of humor.
We've resorted to calling foul on votes for the GOTM.
Now we're talking about suspending new account registrations during GOTM voting.

Come on people, we are all better than this.  :doh:

Precisely.

I suggest that only previous winners should be allowed to vote. The rest of you can private message amongst yourselves regarding the paranoia that we are finding ways to cheat.
Thus, we can divide the forum up into two social classes. The winners, who can select new members of their elite group, and the losers, who get no say in the matter, and also, are not allowed to post on the forum.
How does that sound to everyone? :tard:

It sounds silly  :icon_jokercolor:

Luke said:
line6man said:

Now we're talking about suspending new account registrations during GOTM voting.

Precisely.

I suggest that only previous winners should be allowed to vote. The rest of you can private message amongst yourselves regarding the paranoia that we are finding ways to cheat.
Thus, we can divide the forum up into two social classes. The winners, who can select new members of their elite group, and the losers, who get no say in the matter, and also, are not allowed to post on the forum.

It sounds silly   :icon_jokercolor:

There are a whole lot of silly ideas being thrown out here.  Enough of this caca!
Take a step back and look at what we are debating here.
This is a GOTM contest.  Not a presidential election.

I say go for the tie...
We have two winners.  Soooooooooo what.  Let's declare a winner and move on with our lives~
Then we can all  :rock-on:

looks like it's tied once again! 31 all right now. looks like we should just call it a draw! i really like the idea of having them both in the top corner. would be a UW first!

Luke said:
line6man said:

Precisely.

It sounds silly   :icon_jokercolor:

You're not a previous winner, so you get no say in the matter.
Relinquish your posting rights, and send me your collection of Warmoth instruments as penalty.
:icon_jokercolor:

I really like the idea of posting a top 3 in an email
a dutch forum that I sometimes visit has a guitar of the year competition. everyone posts their top 10 list and some send them to the organizer, which makes it much more exiting!

jalane said:
I still think the coolest way to end this would be a tie, we could photoshop a pic of the JM and the XII together, perhaps laying pool-side, ocean-side, or wetland-side.    :laughing7:

Black Dog said:
I say go for the tie...
We have two winners.  Soooooooooo what.  Let's declare a winner and move on with our lives~
Then we can all  :rock-on:

Rouse said:
Btw, I know both of you (mayfly and jalane) fully deserve the win

Biggus Pickus said:
I say both won GOTM. /thread

Rouse said:
For real. I think we should go with a tie, its 30 to 30 right now.

JaySwear said:
looks like it's tied once again! 31 all right now. looks like we should just call it a draw! i really like the idea of having them both in the top corner. would be a UW first!

AutoBat said:
Look Ma, no logos!

*edit - didn't see someone beat me to it.  :laughing11:
I thought of making three logos and making it an animooted gif, but that's too much work for me.

index.php

Just sayin....  :dontknow:

If no one's voting more than once, what's the issue?  Who cares if people join just to vote and that's their first and only post?  Outside this forum who wins each month carries no weight with anyone anywhere.  With past and future winners, that and a $1 will get you a Coke.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
If no one's voting more than once, what's the issue?  Who cares if people join just to vote and that's their first and only post?  Outside this forum who wins each month carries no weight with anyone anywhere.  With past and future winners, that and a $1 will get you a Coke.
I like Dr. Pepper better...Just sayin'.... :toothy12:

Some shots of the XII at the Cornflower Blue CD release party

34534_439235262111_527102111_5977127_1962717_n.jpg

34534_439235272111_527102111_5977129_4367671_n.jpg

and some other shots too:

34534_439235267111_527102111_5977128_673462_n.jpg

34534_439235277111_527102111_5977130_3583678_n.jpg

34534_439235282111_527102111_5977131_5892637_n.jpg

Oh - and from audience reports, the guitar sounded fantastic.  Several folks mentioned that it was a dramatic step up from my Rick 360/12 - and that's some benchmark!

W does it again!  :headbang:

Them thar flars is growin'  on 'im right off'n that fiddle what has double strangs! E's a witch, I say! BURN HIM!

Back