JULY GUITAR/BASS of the MONTH: OWNER FINISHED-WINNER

who should win

• Total voters
before anybody else does it... let me make fun of my comment...

extenze_1.jpg

Marko, seems like you gotta swallow hundreds of this pill :laughing7:

Sorry, just couldn't keep shut :tard:

NonsenseTele said:
Marko, seems like you gotta swallow hundreds of this pill :laughing7:

Sorry, just couldn't keep shut :tard:

I know... even Hannah's is bigger!

new to site,can anyone help me to post pics of my finished project? i keep getting error message,contacted webmaster@warmoth as well as phoned them...

It's best to load them to a third party image host, then copy and paste the tag with the "img" in it.  Also, posting in the appropriate thread is not a bad idea.  Welcome.

lakland4 said:
new to site,can anyone help me to post pics of my finished project? i keep getting error message,contacted webmaster@warmoth as well as phoned them...

Um, why are you posting your bass in the July GoTM thread? :icon_scratch:

line6man said:
lakland4 said:
And why is it blurry?

AutoBat said:
line6man said:
lakland4 said:
And why is it blurry?

8414-14970.gif

And why are you so damned ugly?

Hehe! Just kidding.

You have to put any image you want to link to on a publicly available server. You can't link to images on your local HDD unless it's part of an addressable domain. Once you've done that, then there's an icon up in the editing header directly to the left of the icon that looks like a half-assed picture of Earth. That will put a bastardized form of HTML "image" tags around any address you have highlighted. So, the sequence is:

• Get an address to an image
  • Copy that address to the clipboard (Ctrl-C)
  • Paste it into your message (Ctrl-V)
  • Highlight the address
  • Click on the "image" icon

Poof! You're a programmer! Ask for a raise! <grin>

Incidentally, this is the wrong folder to post this sort of thing in anyway. If you go back to the main page, you'll see a list of folders toward the bottom that are organized by instrument type. Pick whichever one is appropriate for what you've got to show off, and we'll make fun of it there <grin>

Cagey said:
  • Paste it into your message (Ctrl-V)
  • Highlight the address

Overly complicated.
  • Paste link (Ctrl-V)

I wouldn't call the sequence I laid out "overly complicated", since it's essentially the same thing, but your way IS simpler. Either way will work, so we're still good.

Back