Jim's new "8-Ball" Strat

Don't know why you would ask if they have Monkey's but the answer is yes. Here is a picture of my son at the top

Gibralter049.jpg

They're Barbary Apes actually.  Apparently they get upset if you call them monkeys  :icon_tongue:

Here y'go

Hahaha! that is really cool!
Yes, I actually remembered that the only place in europe where there are Monkeys uhh Apes (in the wild) was on a mountain somewhere in the south of Spain.. and I kind of guessed that it might have been this one ;)

Hey Jim, I was searching for a different part but ran across these:

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=95&TempID=6&DepartmentID=1&STRID=11307&CategorySubID=215&CategoryID=215&BrandID=0&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=3&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true

jimh said:
They're Barbary Apes actually.  Apparently they get upset if you call them monkeys  :icon_tongue:

They don't spend a lot of time managing interdimensional libraries in L space do they?  :laughing11:

chuck7 said:
jimh said:

They don't spend a lot of time managing interdimensional libraries in L space do they?  :laughing11:
Huh?

Sorry dude, straight over my head  :-\

DocNrock said:
Hey Jim, I was searching for a different part but ran across these:

http://www.samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemPos=95&TempID=6&DepartmentID=1&STRID=11307&CategorySubID=215&CategoryID=215&BrandID=0&CategorySubPriceRangeID=0&pagesize=10&SortMethod=3&Method=3&PriceRangeID=0&SearchPhrase=&Contains=&Search_Type=Department&GroupCode=&categorysubsearch=true

Hey Doc !
Straplocks???? 
I did a bit of poking around and I'm guessing that you meant the 8-ball speed knobs.  Cool as a cool thing.  :icon_thumright:
I also saw some glow-in-the-dark chicken head knobs that would look kinda cool on my Plexi clone.  I wannem ! ! !
Are they available in the UK, or do SamAsh deliver to UK.

Straplocks?  When I click the link it goes straight to the 8-ball speed knobs.  I don't know if they ship to the UK or not.  Give 'em a call.  Let me know if they don't.

Meh :dontknow:  must just be a funny link. I've got two computers running here and that link took them both to some sort of Dunlop clip on strap lock. 
Whatever ! !    :icon_scratch: 

I like the 8-ball speeds that you found.  :glasses9:  They sweet.  I'll do a bit of poking around on the SamAsh website tomorrow and see if they deliver to UK.

jimh said:
chuck7 said:
jimh said:

Huh?

Sorry dude, straight over my head  :-\

The line about them getting upset if you called them monkeys is something that is constantly said in the Discworld books about the Librarian of Unseen University.  He used to be a wizard, but in a magical accident was transformed into a chimpanzee.  By the time they figured out how to change him back, he didn't want to.  But he gets really upset if you call him a monkey. 

That sounds like something I absolutely would need to read if I wasn't too busy rubbing on coats of Tru-Oil. Maybe this winter???

Custom guitars, to Apes on the rock, to Wizard Space Monkeys.  :icon_scratch:

I love this place  :headbang: :glasses9: :blob7:

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim, hey man I found you the ultimate pickguard for the "8" ball...... :toothy10:
1200092184186397850409.jpeg

That is awesome.....Wait a minute.  It's not real.........

How can I make it?

jimh said:
That is awesome.....Wait a minute.  It's not real.........

How can I make it?
Yip it's real, found it while looking for pickguards.......
www.coloriffic.com

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim, "ello mate, did ya give tha bloke a ring that fancy's a bit of motor tarmac racing as I. The Donington race was yesterday..... :dontknow:

Hey Doug.

I did speak to Phil but he did'nt go in the end. 

I feel ashamed to have let a fellow Warbrother (see what I did there.... Warmother....Warbrother....geddit?....) down.

Sorry bro, my bad, I'll see if I can go myself next time and pick something up for you. 

jimh said:
Hey Doug.

I did speak to Phil but he did'nt go in the end. 

I feel ashamed to have let a fellow Warbrother (see what I did there.... Warmother....Warbrother....geddit?....) down.

Sorry bro, my bad, I'll see if I can go myself next time and pick something up for you. 
Well thanks for trying bro, it's the thought that counts. Tell him he'll have to go to the Assen race next week to make up for it..... :icon_biggrin:

And yes I got it, Warbrother..... :icon_biggrin:

Back