Jim's new "8-Ball" Strat

spauldingrules said:
The thing needs to stay completely black and white, if you ask me.  The wood colored neck will look like a cue!  BUT - HERE IS THE MOST INGENIOUS IDEA EVER - white knobs with black numbers that go up to... get this... 8!!!!!

I am so smart.  Bow before my massive brain.
:doh: :icon_scratch:

spauldingrules said:
The thing needs to stay completely black and white, if you ask me.  The wood colored neck will look like a cue!  BUT - HERE IS THE MOST INGENIOUS IDEA EVER - white knobs with black numbers that go up to... get this... 8!!!!!

Off your meds again?

spauldingrules said:

"But these go to Eleven".........  :headbang1:
dials.jpg

[youtube=425,350]d54UU-fPIsY[/youtube]

Oooooohhhhhh Maaaaan !!!!!!  Cool !  :cool01:

It's 2 o'clock in the morning, how the hell am I supposed to go to sleep now?  I'm all excited, and I want it.
Dangerous, does this make me your first paying customer?    :hello2:

Hey Spaulding.  I'm thinking I'm gonna get a black plate, and white knobs.  Go traditional as suggested, try and make it look more pool ball like.

Great Stuff

Jim

jimh said:
Oooooohhhhhh Maaaaan !!!!!!  Cool !  :cool01:

It's 2 o'clock in the morning, how the hell am I supposed to go to sleep now?  I'm all excited, and I want it.
Dangerous, does this make me your first paying customer?    :hello2:

Hey Spaulding.  I'm thinking I'm gonna get a black plate, and white knobs.  Go traditional as suggested, try and make it look more pool ball like.

Great Stuff

Jim

Yes my Brit you are the first.....

And what about the mini pool balls for knobs, that would be kick ass....hang on I'll find some.....

We have a WINNER ! ! ! ! 

Yay Me !
:hello2:

but seriously, I HAVE to go to bed or I'll be useless at work tomorrow (uh, I mean today........oh whatever)

jimh said:
We have a WINNER ! ! ! ! 

Yay Me !
:hello2:

but seriously, I HAVE to go to bed or I'll be useless at work tomorrow (uh, I mean today........oh whatever)

Dude you better post some pics of it on the * ball when you get back....... :laughing7:

Ted,  where've you been bro.

I'm out in Belize at the moment working, but when I'm back next Tuesday, I'll slap the neck plate on and then we'll organise that jam sesh.

Nope.  I fly out via Houston today.

The plate has arrived though.  I got a note from one of the guys in the office.  It's on my desk waiting for me.

Dangerous.  You are a Leg End !

jimh said:
Nope.  I fly out via Houston today.

The plate has arrived though.  I got a note from one of the guys in the office.  It's on my desk waiting for me.

Dangerous.  You are a Leg End !

A leg in what.... ??? :icon_scratch:

Legend ! ! ! ! ! !

Leg End..........LegEnd.........legend...........

C'mon............keep up.......

I just got home my business trip.  Pick up the plate tomorrow when I get to work.  Oh Yes ! !

jimh said:
Legend ! ! ! ! ! !

Leg End..........LegEnd.........legend...........

C'mon............keep up.......

I just got home my business trip.  Pick up the plate tomorrow when I get to work.  Oh Yes ! !
:toothy11:

then what the hell is a "bell end"?  bellend  bellEnd  bell End, nope don't get it.  it sounds like a reference to man love.  ???

Sir SchmoopY said:
then what the hell is a "bell end"?  bellend  bellEnd  bell End, nope don't get it.  it sounds like a reference to man love.  ???
You have issues....... :icon_scratch:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy jim, you got that neckplate on yet??? :icon_scratch: What's the freeeeeeeeeaaaaaakin' hold up.... :dontknow:

It takes like 5 minuets.....

Back