Jim's new "8-Ball" Strat

JeeeeeeeeeZ

Chill bro  :glasses9:  ....I was just doin it ! ! !    :icon_tongue:

You ain't got no 'Dangerous Plate' ?  You aint got no custom Git-tar ! ! ! :guitarplayer2: :party07:

:cool01:

jimh said:
JeeeeeeeeeZ

Chill bro  :glasses9:  ....I was just doin it ! ! !    :icon_tongue:

You ain't got no 'Dangerous Plate' ?  You aint got no custom Git-tar ! ! ! :guitarplayer2: :party07:

:cool01:
chillin' like an icee..... :icon_biggrin:

jimh said:
Ted,  where've you been bro.

I'm out in Belize at the moment working, but when I'm back next Tuesday, I'll slap the neck plate on and then we'll organise that jam sesh.

Ted's been busy moving bloody house! Back now! Sporadically.  :toothy11:

Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim.....didn't know if you could here me or not, it's hard shouting across a pond....... :eek:

How's things in Buckinhamshire........I love saying that for some reason......Buckinghamshire..... :toothy11:

DAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS

Buckinghamshire is pretty rubbish at the moment, weather is awful, so I left.....I'm in Gibraltar (very small 'island' attached to the southern coast of Spain) at the moment working.  We've got a little radio station out here an they were having a few problems and asked me to come out and help.

How's Dallas?

jimh said:
DAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS

Buckinghamshire is pretty rubbish at the moment, weather is awful, so I left.....I'm in Gibraltar (very small 'island' attached to the southern coast of Spain) at the moment working.  We've got a little radio station out here an they were having a few problems and asked me to come out and help.

How's Dallas?

Don't know, I'm not in Dallas. ....I live in Greenville, it's about 40 mi from Dallas....I would imagine it's the same as I left it. :dontknow:

Weather's been decent now that the cold is gone and spring is upon us, lotta rain tho lately....Man I need to come and work with you, so I can travel around Europe...What the hell do you do ??? :icon_scratch:

DangerousR6 said:
What the hell do you do ??? :icon_scratch:

Travel a lot
icon_cool.gif

NonsenseTele said:
DangerousR6 said:
What the hell do you do ??? :icon_scratch:

Travel a lot
icon_cool.gif

A fair bit.....

I'm a broadcast engineer doing TV, Radio, Satellite Comms, Telephones etc, for the British Military.  As you can imagine there are British Military guys posted all over the world, and so we have radio stations pretty much wherever they are (that's why I was in Belize the other week, at a jungle training base).  So I go and fix problems if they need me.

This one was a bit short notice.  Got told there was a problem with one of our computer audio systems (Dalet, for those of you in the know) and our engineer on site, Mick, was a bit out of his depth with it.  SO he asked me to come out and help out.  Got on the plane the following day.

I'm going 'up the rock' in a few minutes, so I'l get some pictures and post them to prove it.

Hey.......Why cant I attach pics to my posts? (using the additional options below the reply text box)

I've been trying to show some pics of the Rock of Gibraltar, but it wont let me......

jimh said:
Hey.......Why cant I attach pics to my posts? (using the additional options below the reply text box)

I've been trying to show some pics of the Rock of Gibraltar, but it wont let me......

:dontknow:  I don't have any problem with attachments.........

Well I'll try this one then....

Here's the rock of Gibraltar, looking up towards Spain ( I Hope)

jimh so your the Brit equivalent of the USA  AFRTS?  Armed Forces Radio Televison Service?  As A former Marine ( once a marine always a marine) Our AFRTS was a vital link to the home land,  So let me thank you on behalf of your Royal fellows in the service. Your a real spiratual hero. Thanks for the service

See Tfarny, I'm not always an ass  :laughing7:

Alfang said:
jimh so your the Brit equivalent of the USA  AFRTS?  Armed Forces Radio Televison Service? 

Yep.
BFBS - British Forces Broadcastibg Service

Spent plenty of time in Iraq and the Middle East, so I seriously know the difference a welfare service can make.

All the best
Jim

Back