Jag Project - How long have you been waiting?

Cagey said:
Well, I'll tell ya... I like gold hardware when it's appropriate, but that is one goofy application of it.

I don't like it, I was just showing that jags came in gold hardware.

Preston, I dunno who's havin' more fun: them messin' with ya, or you letting them think they are messin' with ya!  :toothy12:

Cagey said:
Well, I'll tell ya... I like gold hardware when it's appropriate, but that is one goofy application of it.

I kinda like it.  So there.

Tough talk from someone with flowers on their guitar  :laughing7:

The elbow-grease looks like it's worth it, at least according to the great ipod pics! Some damage just can't be undone, but never the less, this restoration job will pay dividends in the experience department, -not to mention the guitar's got a good chance of coming out rather well.  :icon_thumright:

You'll notice I've never won "Guitar of the Month", so y'all need to take my observations with a large grain of salt.

Day-mun said:
The elbow-grease looks like it's worth it, at least according to the great ipod pics! Some damage just can't be undone, but never the less, this restoration job will pay dividends in the experience department, -not to mention the guitar's got a good chance of coming out rather well.  :icon_thumright:

Yep! She's going to be great. I'm considering a matching headstock, since the scratches are going to be difficult to remove without removing the checking as well.

Don't know yet.

Cagey said:
Tough talk from someone with flowers on their guitar  :laughing7:

I got flowers on my shirts too!

image_2657471.jpg

Yeah. So... how often do you get beat up? Wait! I forgot. You're in Canada. Never mind.

I get it.. :toothy12:

I know. Pics coming... This is slow. This primer is crazy stuff, I don't know what the hell he used.

Back