ISO luthier/tech for Warmoth assembly in Pacific NW

Isanguard

What's up dudes. Looking for a luthier in the PNW area that can assemble a Warmoth build for me. I could do it myself, but have no experience with electronics really and would just rather pay to have it as perfect as can be.  Looked around here, but it seems the few guys that were in the Seattle area have moved or are inactive now.  I messaged Stockwell Guitars a few times and didn't hear back, so I'm assuming he's focusing on his own custom stuff, which is cool, of course. Messaged a few other luthiers I found on googs, but didn't have any luck.

Body: rear-routed basswood Strat, H-X-H direct mount, one volume and a 3-way toggle, hardtail (likely the narrower vintage for the Hipshot 41200 bridge), and it will be finished.

Neck: Modern tiltback strat, mahogany w/ rosewood, 44.5mm nut width, SS jumbo frets, no binding or other crazy nonsense, vintage satin nitro (figured it will help with stability as it's humid here), 25/64" tuner ream for Hipshot tuners.

FYI, I'm out in a tiny little village called Neah Bay, essentially out in the woods, and about a 5-hour drive NW from Seattle. 

Neah Bay? You're way out there. I've been as far as Seiku and Lake Ozette, but have never ventured all the way out to NB.

I really doubt you'll find a "luthier" any closer than Port Angeles or Sequim, but I'm sure there must be someone closer with soldering skills. If you're willing to come all the way into Seattle/Bellevue you'll have more choices, but you'll likely have to make the trip twice...once to drop off and once to pick up. Called Mike Lull yet? He charges a lot, and may not even be interested in doing a Warmoth build at this point.

That is probably my most unhelpful post ever.

I am in Auburn, Wa, and I not only used to work at Warmoth a decade ago, but I do assemblies for locals here in the area all the time.
I also contract with a local, un-named (Non Disclosure Agreement) store franchise for other guitar tech work.

PM me if interested.
Look me up on Facebook too.
Tony Flying Squirrel
THE Guitar Whisperer.

My bad Aaron, I should have clarified, but I was always planning on having to go to Seattle/Tacoma for this. There isn't anyone in PA or Sequim that offers this kind of work.  We have one little shop in PA that sells strings and stuff, but I haven't been there in years now. And between NB and Port Angeles/Sequim is two gas stations and woods, FYI hahaha.

And Tony, I hit you up on FB. Thanks man.

Just posted in another thread, but I used Audiomanic Guitar Repair in Olympia, but that is way further than Seattle so probably not the best choice for you. Good luck with your search.

Back