Introducing MayFly Effects pedals

@mayfly ... what's the background on the fuzz, is it Muff based? Transistor based? Op Amp? Rat based? Face based? Special silicon? Secret formula dual germanium? All analog TRiple FET boost? Sounds nice. I like where you put the switch, from a distance it looks like she's giving the 1 finger salute!

Hey Rick! It's a four transistor fuzz, inspired by the Sola Sound tone bender. It does sound quite a bit different than a tone bender though. The Crush control is the really interesting and unique thing about it. Really squishes the sound for quite a bit of sustain - something a lot of those old fuzz tones were not really known for :)

Gentlepeople.

I'm having a 30% off sale over at reverb. I'm calling it the January week and a day sale! The coupon code is MAYFLYROCKS.
If you've been thinking of buying a Mayfly pedal, now's a good time.

Jebbers: If you want to buy that compressor I sent you, don't do it with Reverb. We can just do it with e-transfer. I'll honour the 30% :)

Gentlepeople.

I'm having a 30% off sale over at reverb. I'm calling it the January week and a day sale! The coupon code is MAYFLYROCKS.
If you've been thinking of buying a Mayfly pedal, now's a good time.

Jebbers: If you want to buy that compressor I sent you, don't do it with Reverb. We can just do it with e-transfer. I'll honour the 30% :)
Just received it this morning!

I'm sad to say I will have to wait 'till Wednesday to try it out (cannot wait, but I have commitments tonight and tomorrow)

Thanks a lot!

Very nice!

Also, I really love your Flat Earth compressor. Very transparent, no loss in the low end, easy to dial, works great with a variety of playing techniques.

Good job!

Very nice!

Also, I really love your Flat Earth compressor. Very transparent, no loss in the low end, easy to dial, works great with a variety of playing techniques.

Good job!
Thank you! I'm very glad that you like the compressor.

Those chips are hard to come by. I think the ehx memory boy deluxe uses a robust substitute. I don't now what it is though.

Those chips are hard to come by. I think the ehx memory boy deluxe uses a robust substitute. I don't now what it is though.
Yea my latest batch of NOS panasonic NM3207s had a 76% failure rate. But Cabin Tech has the equivalent by Cool Audio.

I had some very David Bowie "Fame" thoughts in my head during the phaser demo after 9:00ish or so. Very cool, Trevor.

Back