Introducing MayFly Effects pedals

Hey! The great ottawa blues guitarist Lucas Haneman just released a video showcasing the Le Canard and the Demon Girl! Check it out:

Yep, Broughton Audio JoshWah. My favorite pedal of all the pedals I had so far. But it has an built-in overdrive, so I could use another one to have a different flavor (if I had a bigger board). Envelope filter is my favorite effect on bass.

You know, I could mod a Le Canard to include a toggle switch to change the range more into the Bass frequencies...

... Just sayn' :)

Did you choose the place because it was number 11? An audio place at number 11, you rock!

No I chose the place because it was affordable! And it's a nice place for light industrial (check out those cedar shakes...)

Congratulations for the achievement! Looking forward for more mayfly products in the future. I can't stop playing the open window

Given the number, double number 1's and it's an audio place, I predict good fortune! I'm really happy for you.

The reverb is getting there. Once this version gets passed my team of excellent beta testers, then I think it can be released:
IMG_20230507_212751_994LoRes.jpg

The reverb is getting there. Once this version gets passed my team of excellent beta testers, then I think it can be released:
View attachment 59710
9e9.gif

Back