Huh?

Mor Paul

Epic Member
S2957c.jpg

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=S2957&menuItem=1&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

:tard:

i saw a similar "backwards strat" somewhere on the net, but i dont recall where.

ugly!!!

maybe if it had the bridge pickup at a reversed slant, you could do somekind of jimi hendrix thing.

the main thing that bugs me is that you are going to have a hell of a time getting to the higher frets.
perhaps the shallowest cutaway i have ever seen.

line6man said:
i saw a similar "backwards strat" somewhere on the net, but i dont recall where.

ugly!!!

maybe if it had the bridge pickup at a reversed slant, you could do somekind of jimi hendrix thing.

the main thing that bugs me is that you are going to have a hell of a time getting to the higher frets.
perhaps the shallowest cutaway i have ever seen.
Wasn't Hendrix's guitar just a righty flipped upside down and restrung, having the pick guard upside down as well? This is a very different and unique looking guitar.

Yeah, the upper access isn't that great but meh. If you want to wank around on the upper frets why not get a v?

Yeah, the upper access isn't that great but meh. If you want to wank around on the upper frets why not get a v?

?????????
a V???

thats an entirely different guitar tone-wise.

i know that this is going to get me into a lot of trouble, but i will say it anyways:

you CANT get good tone unless you use a strat!

ildar said:
line6man said:

And use Line6 gear too, right?

well, i wont force my ways on you all, but for me, line6 is the ONLY way to go...
my particular gear needs can only be met my modelling gear, and line6 does that the best!

Huh? You can't get good tone unless you use a strat and line6 products?  :eek: :eek: :eek: I had no idea. Thanks dude!  :party07: :guitarplayer2:

tfarny said:
Huh? You can't get good tone unless you use a strat and line6 products?  :eek: :eek: :eek: I had no idea. Thanks dude!  :party07: :guitarplayer2:

see, i knew this would get me into trouble, LOL

Oh yeah, dude, you're entering a world of hurt for that little comment.  :laughing7:  Without getting too deep into it:  you're wrong.

Anyway!

There is only one other guitar like this I've seen, and it was named BUTCH.

line6man said:
That is particularly bad news for us bass players. It's also bad news for keyboard, sax, and other players out there.

For the record...playing an upside down strat definitely sucks for the higher frets.  And I'm not talking frets 19, 20, 21.  Those are a given.  It starts lower than that.  Teles are even worse.  haha

Back