How many Warmoth Instruments do you own?

How many instruments do you own that use a Warmoth neck or body, or both?

Votes: 98 35.5%

Votes: 61 22.1%

Votes: 33 12.0%

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • 5 +

Votes: 48 17.4%

Votes: 24 8.7%

• Total voters
I'm 'happily divorced.' It was mostly a health decision; my doctor ordered me to lose 100 unhealthy pounds...

But never mind that.

I do live alone, which has its benefits. The hard part, though, is living in <400 sq. ft.

Hong Kong has the lowest per capita living space of any city. The flat is full!

whitebison66 said:
I'm 'happily divorced.' It was mostly a health decision; my doctor ordered me to lose 100 unhealthy pounds...

But never mind that.

I do live alone, which has its benefits. The hard part, though, is living in <400 sq. ft.

Hong Kong has the lowest per capita living space of any city. The flat is full!

Yeah, been there done that. Japan is just as bad. Luckily enough we got our own house 2 years ago so space isn't a problem anymore.
MULLY

A 12 year old bass neck (body not finished)

A carved top tele body (that's it.)

and a LP neck on the way.

dismal.

mgaut051 said:
A 12 year old bass neck (body not finished)

A carved top tele body (that's it.)

and a LP neck on the way.

dismal.

Bass body finishing.
LP neck on Carved top tele (for now) -- my sister tells me her husband finished our build... She says she'll bring it to Calgary in January - can't wait!

I've also added a canary Tele neck, for a body I'm building.

i would like to see some full guitar collection pics!  who has 4 or 5 customs and can you post group pics??

Just my lefty Jazzmaster so far (http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=17778.0), though I'm mulling an LPS, a neck to go with it, and maybe a new neck for my MiM Strat.

I'm technically at 1.5, a Jazz Bass body and the Deluxe 5 Jaguar Bass.  I'm either going Tele or LP next, but probably not until tax return time.

One and two halfs. :blob7:

Warmoth Padouk/Pau Ferro Jazz neck on a black Warmoth Jazz body (Alder).
Warmoth Birdseye Maple/Goncalo Alves Jazz neck on a Squier body.
Warmoth Indian Rosewood/Macassar Ebony Strat neck on a homemade body.

I just went to 5+, but that's a stretch.  The instruments in question are:

Quty Pie - Warmoth neck & body
The green mahogany tele - eBay body, Warmoth canary/ebony neck
Orange/blackburst ash tele - eBay body, Warmoth flame maple/macassar ebony neck

Not yet started:
Flame maple/ash strat with vintage-tint all-maple Pro neck (both from Warmoth, awaiting my availability to get things started)
Koa-topped flat-top LPS and W-headstock maple/rosewood neck - just ordered from the Thanksgiving sale, awaiting delivery!

Wheeee!

Got my Warmoth Strat, buzzed and hums and gets interference like a dream. It's beautiful. Working on a Jaguar build now, though its going slow as I'm unemployed again. So that will be two. After that a Tele, then a Jazzmaster, then three more strats and 8 Jaguars, the list goes on....

Local guitar god when I was a grasshopper played a Jazzmaster as his main squeeze. Between that and an Ampeg VT-22, he lost 3 apartments and 2 houses that I know of. Guy was insane. Didn't care one whit what time it was or what anyone thought. When it was time to wank and crank, then by god that's what he did. Cops all knew him by name, as did all his neighbors.

He eventually smashed it, though. Couldn't keep it in tune. Same with a Strat he had during that period. Guy had anger issues, I think <grin>

But, really, those old things were a cast iron bitch to keep tuned. You needed the patience of a saint and a little divine intervention. The hardware just wasn't that good back then. Used to frustrate me as well, but I never smashed anything. At least, not until I was in divorce proceedings with my second wife. But, that's another story...

Back