How many Warmoth Instruments do you own?

How many instruments do you own that use a Warmoth neck or body, or both?

Votes: 98 35.5%

Votes: 61 22.1%

Votes: 33 12.0%

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • 5 +

Votes: 48 17.4%

Votes: 24 8.7%

• Total voters
I have two 100% Warmoth builds, however I have various and sundry Warmoth parts on about four other builds.

Mark O said:
currently 3 (2 + 1 body on a fender neck)
1 sold  :(
1 was a gift for a friend.

I had some changes since this post!!

1 partly Warmoth/Fender Strat
1 Korina VIP
1 Swamp ash/Wener Strat
1 Korina/Rosewood Thinline
1 Korina/Rosewood Strat

1 Korina/Bloodwood strat Sold  :( :sad1: :-\
1 Swamp Ash strat was a gift for a friend

In Progress:
1 Swamp ash/Padouk Strat
1 Walnut Thinline
1 Poplar Soloist

Oh, I was also involved in Lukes build.. so let me partly take some credit for that haha
1 Korina/Canary Strat
1 Mahogany/Boobinga Tele

Orpheo said:
1 korina/AAAAflamed maple les paul, purplemist burst, rosewood neck/fingerboard
1 singlepiece mahogany/AAAAquilt les paul,trans purple, rosewood neck/fingerboard
1 walnut/koa les paul, ziricote neck, macassar ebony fngerboard
1 mahogany/AAAAquilt fireburst les paul, padouk neck/ebony fingerboard (stil in transit to me, though!)
1 mahogany/AAAflame tobaccoburst les paul, wenge neck, ebony fingerboard (still in transit to me, though!)

and I hope this will be the basis for a BIIIIG Warmoth-family!

lol, that's almost 1,5 years ago, and my collection has doubled ever since!

I'll fix it now:

1 purpleheart top/rosewood back, canary/ebony neck
1 1piece mahogany back, AAAA solid quilt top, emerald, braz. neck+board
1 1piece mahogany back (?), AAAAA solid flame maple top, sapphire burst (new name, haha), zebrano neck with bloodwood spacers, zebrano trapezoids, ebony board

under way:
walnut back, 1piece walnut top, bubinga neck, ebony board, block inlay, qtuner pickups
mahogany back, figured koa top, purpleheart neck, ebony board, motherbuckers

10 :)

I've got four at the moment:

Sherwood green tele
Dakota Red tele with b-bender
Kashmir (green paisley tele with b-bender)
fenderbird bass

The plan is to stand there for a while.

I've ended up with 3  Warmoth's. 2 Tele's and 1 Strat. Over the years, with switching necks and bodies, I've bought 7 necks and 6 bodies.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
2 complete builds.  Currently have a 3rd neck and trying to decide on the body and finish.

3 full builds now.

P1120419.jpg

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=4729.0
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=8484.0
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=10000.0

whitebison66 said:
8 strats

1 Soloist

2 teles

2 DIY w/Warmoth neck blanks

1 Warmoth neck w/non-Warmoth body

How cow - personal question:  are you married and, if so, what is your secret?  Mama won't have no 14 geetars here!

7 completed Gecko 5-string basses.  All are fretless.

2 incomplete Gecko 5-string basses - I have the bodies, but I'm currently waiting for the necks.

CrackedPepper said:
How cow - personal question:  are you married and, if so, what is your secret?  Mama won't have no 14 geetars here!

My wife is totally cool with my addictions. Oh, she rolls her eyes if I say I'm going to buy a guitar but seriously, what can she do about it? I work for my money and if I want to spend it on guitars then that's what I spend it on. You ever try to tell her not to buy that designer purse or *another* pair of boots? You'll catch 16 kinds of hell. My wife and I agreed a long time ago to not get involved in what we decide to use our personal spending money on.
MULLY

I was half-kidding.  I haven't had any problems with that sort of thing since our last move into our current house when one of the packers remarked to my missus "Boy, do you have a lot of shoes!"  :laughing7:

See, I tricked my wife into enjoying guitars now too.  She just got excited about the Jazzmaster headstocks and wants a bound neck "to build a guitar around!"  She's rather annoyed that trombones (she's a professional) aren't as fun to build.

-Mark

Back