Help With My Order (I Think I'm Ready)

Greenfisted

I've finally come up with what i think is everything i need for a complete assembly of my soon to be Warmoth explorer. Here is a list of everything i've chosen. If anybody notices any incompatibilities or anything missing, please let me know. I cant wait until this guitar is a reality. Thanx for reading!

BODY

Standard Options
- 4-Bolt Strat Compatible Neck Pocket
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- 1 3/4" Thick Solid Construction
- Controls Routing: Default Explorer Control Options

Custom Options
- For Use Without Pickgaurd
- Pickup Routing: H-X-H (EMG Shape)
- Bridge Routing: Gibson Type Bridge Mounting  *Requires 1.5 - 2 Degree Angled Neck Pocket
- Side Jack Routing: 1/2"
- Mahogany Explorer Body (Left Handed)_______________________________________________$200.00
- Explorer Contoured Heel__________________________________________________________$35.00
- Rear Routed Hole For Small Single 9 Volt Battery Box____________________________________$15.00
- TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge: Studs Installed Into The Body________________________$10.00
- TonePros Locking Tune-O-Matic Stop Tail Piece: Studs Installed Into The Body_________________$10.00
- Angled Neck Pocket: Big Angle (For Use With Gibson Tune-O-Matic Type Bridge)______________$10.00
- Finish: Solid Black_______________________________________________________________$185.00
- TOTAL - ______________________________________________________________________$465.00

NECK

Standard Options
- Double Expanding Truss Rod
- 10" - 16" Compund Radius Fretboard
- 25 1/2" Scale 22 Frets
- Predrilled Neck Mounting Holes

Custom Options
- Ebony Fingerboard .25" (6.35mm) Thick
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (42.85mm)
- Back Contour: Standard Thin
- Tuner Holes: Schaller 11/32" - 25/64"
- Mahogany Explorer Warmoth "Pro" Construction Neck (Left Handed)________________________$229.00
- Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Dots_______________________________________________________$15.00
- Fret Size: Stainless Steel Fret Wire (SS6105)_________________________________________$20.00
- Precut And Installed Nut:  Graphtec Graphite__________________________________________$30.00
- Finish: Solid Black Neck & Peghead To Match Body (No Finish On The Fingerboard)___________$125.00
- TOTAL - _____________________________________________________________________$419.00

HARDWARE/PARTS/ELECTRONICS

- Tonepros Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge - Item #IG91 (Black)___________________________________$69.75
- TonePros Stop Tail Piece - Item #IG94 (Black)______________________________________________$62.75
- Schaller Mini Locking Tuners - Item #SMRB (Right, Black)_____________________________________$9.00 ($54.00 For Set Of 6)
- Gotoh Battery Box: Small Single 9 Volt Box - Item #BH1 (Black Plastic)___________________________$10.00
- Battery Clip - Item #BC_______________________________________________________________$1.50
- Humbucker Mounting Rings: Metal Flat - Item #HBRM1B (Black)________________________________$8.75 ($17.50 For Set Of 2)
- Jack: Deep Panel Stereo Jack - Item #DPJS1B (Black)______________________________________$8.00
- Knobs: Round Top/Dome Knobs - Item #RTK1B (Black)______________________________________$3.00 ($9.00 For Set Of 3)
- Neck Plate - Item #NP1B (Black)_______________________________________________________$5.25
- Neck Plate Pad - Item #NP1P (Black Plastic)______________________________________________$2.00
- Strap Holders: Standard Strap Buttons Set Of 2 - Item #SSB1B (Black)__________________________$3.25
- Pickup Selector Switch: Straight LP Switch - Item #SLP1B____________________________________$11.50
- Capacitor: .1uf - Item #CAP4__________________________________________________________$0.50
- Neck Screws - Item #S8 (Black)________________________________________________________$3.00
- Metal Logo - Item #M6 (Chrome)_______________________________________________________$3.75
- TOTAL - _________________________________________________________________________$261.75

I think you have forgotted I'm right hand, so you have to change it before send the order.... Ah and my adress to the shipping is: r Bassin Nagib Trabulsi........................................

:icon_biggrin:
Nice guitar!

Yes, i forgot to mention i already have my pickups...EMG's 81 & 85 (thanx Shmoopie). And NonsenseTele, the best i can do is send pics when i get it lol. Thanx , i know im gonna love this guitar. Anything else?

Looks good..

Except that you wrote 'mahogany' where you really meant 'black korina' and you wrote 'solid black' where you meant 'transparent'  :laughing7: :laughing7:
my address is...: ;)

just kidding, looks like a great project!

You don't need to buy a battery clip or a jack if you're putting EMG's into it, it comes with the pickups, just look at the EMG website.

Mapleg4 said:
You don't need to buy a battery clip or a jack if you're putting EMG's into it, it comes with the pickups, just look at the EMG website.

i believe the capacitor may also come with the pickups along with pre-wired tone and volume pots. also you may need a tall and a short pickup ring. the strings sit high on the bridge side and low on the neck side with a tune-o-matic. also might want extra wire wk1 $5.95. that's all i can think of.

yeah the emg's do come with the capacitor, and the pre wired 250k pots. They also thrrow in an input... btw ur set up sounds pritty wicked.

Back