GAS Alert!!!!

Bagman67 said:
Well, this guy is the first thing to come along that has truly tempted me to commit a financial indiscretion, because it's so damn cheap and attractive (let's leave my ex-wife out of this, okay)?

Flamey goodness at only $165!  Someone do me a favor and snap it up.  Otherwise I'll be having a conversation soon with my wife about where $210 (with nut and stainless frets) went.  And I won't much enjoy that conversation.

TN8805A.jpg

TN8805B.jpg

TN8805C.jpg

This is literally insane. I don't understand how this isn't twice as much.

Great Ape said:
C'mon, now--'fess up you guys: who among you has NOT started a new build because of an extra pickguard you had sitting around? Or a set of tuners...or-well, I know you know what I'm talkin' about.

I haven't...yet :) (tho’ I do have a few extra screws left over from my recent build).

Glimmer said:
I like the way many of you think: "Hey, I just bought this cool guitar pick. Guess I'm just going to have to get a ’58 Les Paul and a Marshall stack to go with it. If not, what is that roadie I've just hired gonna carry?"

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/391035110407?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

:icon_thumright:

Yes, you have got to be kiddin' me!!!
That is a USED pick.  I would never shuck out that kind of cash for a used pick.
However, the seller does say that it LOOKS very rare  :dontknow:
Gonna have to think about that one for awhile...

Black Dog said:
That is a USED pick.  I would never shuck out that kind of cash for a used pick.
However, the seller does say that it LOOKS very rare  :dontknow:

Yeah but, to keep with the spirit of the last few posts, if you had a used pick that looked rare, wouldn't you need a used- and rare-looking guitar like the one below to go with it?

Maybe the  Fender XII STYLE guitar I'm thinking of would look good in gold and bound neck rather than Burgundy Mist and simple dot inlays..

:dontknow:

STOP TEMPTING ME!

This rare looking pic has been in my collection ever since I helped produce Led Zeppelin IV.  PM me if interested before I put it out on eBay for

I just love roasted maple.
mFvTR1P.jpg

With red inlays?  Didn't think about that, but yeah, it works.
PiDvvnM.jpg

Edit:  Put the first neck together with this:
9MgdRYc.jpg

NtDB2EX.jpg

Edit 2:  HELP, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY  :help:  :help:  :help:  What the hell is WRONG with me?  This ^ and this ^^

Roasted maple neck with red inlays on a red body (fiesta red perhaps?) and cream pickguard/pickups. Yum  :icon_tongue:

I really like the Roasted Maple neck on the tele I just finished.  And almost like clockwork, they finish up with one of these...
SN20258A.jpg

Oh... Shazam...

(Edit:  I didn't say Shazam...)

6P1MfeX.jpg

Edit 2: And twin brother (yes, two of them in showcase)

RWHGQ7a.jpg

Edit 3: Holy crap, they must have had a good rush of bubinga

rXQFNWS.jpg

3mVktxX.jpg

Back