GAS Alert!!!!

Cagey said:
Nice piece! I'll bet that would look good on a candy tangerine Strat body.

I disagree.  It's a lovely piece, but I think the difference in hue would be distracting.  I think it would look better in a more high-contrast situation.  Black is beautiful.

The Devil Soloist....
SLCP58A.jpg

:evil4:

I'm a sucker for flame and quilt, especially in amber tones.  20% off...

Ya know, If I would have timed my buy better I could have saved a couple hundred at least.

wjmPn0F.jpg

Why? Why? Why? Don't I have unlimited funds?  ???

MJN742c.jpg

Just my thing: 24" Mustang neck, std thin, roasted maple .... yummy

Logrinn said:

MJN742c.jpg

Really like the flame on that one.

Give that to me as a tele neck and I would be one extremely happy man. Double bound black and white thinline tele with a roasted flame maple tele neck. :cool01:

I managed to snag one almost exactly like that back when they first started offering roasted Maple, but had the headstock recut to a Warhead (originally a Strat headstock). Still haven't used it, but thinking I'm gonna put it on a super-light (3.5lbs.) Jazzmaster body I recently pulled off the Showcase. Gotta paint the body, though.

Logrinn said:

Flamed roasted maple.  Right up my alley.  That's something special.

Welp, I believe I finally have the fire lit under my @ss to get moving on my baritone tele project.  I played this Squier at a shop in Santa Cruz this weekend and now I am rarin' to get my own bari in my hands.

27024552336_cd241f0821_c.jpg

As is so often the case, the setup on that Squier unit was as good or better than a lot of the top shelf axes in the shop.  I personally don't care for the antigua burst finish, but it sure sounded awesome.

Back