GAS Alert!!!!

This feels so good to see.
ARLWa24.png

plus SS6105 & GraphTech Black Tusq XL nut
BN6260A.jpg

BN6260B.jpg

Now I'm hoping someone gets Chrome Warmoth logos made up again!

$1100!?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wow, that is a lot of money ... A good thing I'm in the market for a 7/8S so I don't have to think about getting this.

I do have to say that really is beautiful. The back looks as good as the front.

What color pickguard would you put on it? [rgand ducks flying objects]

rgand said:

Maybe blue or green pearloid would be nice...

Fat Pete said:
rgand said:

Maybe blue or green pearloid would be nice...
:toothy12:

DangerousR6 said:
Fat Pete said:
nullref said:
Here's a link, just to make it easier to drop your $1100 dollars on this one.
That's bad ass, but not 1100 clams badass... :doh:

I would agree  with you on the quality of the quilt in this particular sample maybe, on the other hand in general when one considers one piece quilted John Suhr would run you $5,000+ it doesn't seem so far off.

Guitarsan said:
DangerousR6 said:
Fat Pete said:
nullref said:

I would agree  with you on the quality of the quilt in this particular sample maybe, on the other hand in general when one considers one piece quilted John Suhr would run you $5,000+ it doesn't seem so far off.

Exactly! - I was in GC Hollywood once and picked up a PRS with front/back quilt. It was $18,000.

Guitarsan said:
DangerousR6 said:
Fat Pete said:
nullref said:

True, and Warmoth's quality is exceptional and on par with just about any other guitar maker. So you have a point but Suhr and PRS and the likes are just selling their name. And solid pieces if quilt billet are not that expensive or or that hard to find. But as you say by comparison to some higher end makers it is a bit more reasonable.

I see somebody decided life without that body wouldn't be worth living. It's sold.

I wonder if it's somebody here on the forum and we get to see the finished guitar here soon.

It was me. I'm still trying to decide if I should send it to Tonar for a piano black, or to Great Ape for a paisley wood carving.

JK

Back