GAS Alert!!!!

Bagman67 said:
OH, MAMA!!

vmt6861A.jpg

So chocolatey delicious!
:icon_thumright:

I know what you mean. Should've been born rich. Have to put that on my list of Things To Do for my next life.

Cagey said:
I know what you mean. Should've been born rich. Have to put that on my list of Things To Do for my next life.
Yeah, you got that right. My keyboard needs replacing now and then from all the drool getting down between the keys and shorting it out.

So far, there are only 4 body styles I want and perhaps half a dozen neck configurations. All in different woods, too. Then W comes up with tantalizing things like those white ebony necks.

There was a time when all I wanted was a new neck. Little did I know that neck was just the start. Is there a twelve step guitar building group? :icon_biggrin:

rgand said:
Cagey said:
Yeah, you got that right. My keyboard needs replacing now and then from all the drool getting down between the keys and shorting it out.

So far, there are only 4 body styles I want and perhaps half a dozen neck configurations. All in different woods, too. Then W comes up with tantalizing things like those white ebony necks.

There was a time when all I wanted was a new neck. Little did I know that neck was just the start. Is there a twelve step guitar building group? :icon_biggrin:

Of course there is:
  Step One; Install tuners on headstock
  Step Two; Install Pots & Switches
  Step Three; Install Jackplate & Jack
  Step Four; Install....well, you get the idea--now I gotta go call my sponsor.

Great Ape said:
Of course there is:
  Step One; Install tuners on headstock
  Step Two; Install Pots & Switches
  Step Three; Install Jackplate & Jack
  Step Four; Install....well, you get the idea--now I gotta go call my sponsor.
:icon_thumright:

Wrong principles. Surely you remember them from all the meetings. They started with...

1. We admitted we were powerless over guitars—that our lives had become unmanageable.

...and ended with

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all guitar builders, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

I won't bore you with all the interim steps unless you've been ordered by the court to attend the meetings.

Cagey said:
Wrong principles. Surely you remember them from all the meetings. They started with...

1. We admitted we were powerless over guitars—that our lives had become unmanageable.

...and ended with

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all guitar builders, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

I won't bore you with all the interim steps unless you've been ordered by the court to attend the meetings.
It's all voluntary. My wife doesn't suspect anything. Whoa, look at that neck on the Warmoth website! And that cool Mooncaster. And, and...

This! This! This! Did anybody catch this?? Wow. If this was a VIP or a Velocity body it would have been mine.

MP421A.jpg

Surf n Music said:
s7471A.jpg

Figured Canary Booo Yaaa  :eek:

I grabbed this.  Couldn't help myself.  Also grabbed CBS neck in Canary (unfinished) with black ebony.  Going with pickguard as shown, Floyd Rose (black), and Kloppmann pickups.  GAS!

Any of these guys and this neck!!

Attachments

• slcp53a.jpg
    slcp53a.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 297
  • SLCP57a.jpg
    SLCP57a.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 261
  • SLCP58a.jpg
    SLCP58a.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 268
  • sn18157a.jpg
    sn18157a.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 286
That white pearl doesn't photograph as well as one might wish. I have a copy of that same body/finish and in real life, it's magical. It's kinda like flamed/curly figured woods - they never look as good as they do in real life.

Cagey said:
That white pearl doesn't photograph as well as one might wish. I have a copy of that same body/finish and in real life, it's magical. It's kinda like flamed/curly figured woods - they never look as good as they do in real life.
My wife's Harley was Glacier Pearl White. Absolutely breath-taking in person and just OK in photos.

Back