GAS Alert!!!!

I am so GASsing for a Mooncaster, but just don't have the funds yet. If I did, this would be on it's way south.

mp431A.jpg

Whoever's been in the blue dye has been killing it. From the Velocity and that Mooncaster to these, just wow.

PS10319A.jpg

ps10317A.jpg

Edit: fixed image URL oopsie.

Those blue-dye bodies really look great. The Mooncaster seems like it's made for it.

Interesting piece. They very rarely put Maple fretboards on anything but Maple, and that's a spectacular piece of birdseye. Lotta birds gave up their sight to make that one. Then, quartersawn Walnut, already finished and fretted? Bet that's a return/cancellation.

That is the most interesting piece of bird's eye maple I've seen. I can't say the neck wood really does it justice. I'll step out on a limb and say that would look great on a black body with the headstock face painted black.

Cagey said:
Interesting piece. They very rarely put Maple fretboards on anything but Maple, and that's a spectacular piece of birdseye. Lotta birds gave up their sight to make that one. Then, quartersawn Walnut, already finished and fretted? Bet that's a return/cancellation.

There's also a similar Tele neck so might be an experiment. Beautiful necks but wrong nut width and profile for me.

Edit, spell auto type had auto changed but to bug in above.

Bug, this iPad buts me :)

Maple on Walnut necks have shown up every now and then for a long time and I'm always tempted.  :glasses9:

Heh, being a lefty, I am all but immune to GAS...

BN6290A.jpg

:sad: Oh dear. I may have to learn how to play right handed.

Or, maybe a lay-away plan. Make it painful so people don't take unfair advantage or make Warmoth sorry for taking it off the market and providing storage space. Like, 20% down and pay it off in 6 months or less or they keep the body/neck and everything you've put toward its purchase.

Cagey said:
Or, maybe a lay-away plan. Make it painful so people don't take unfair advantage or make Warmoth sorry for taking it off the market and providing storage space. Like, 20% down and pay it off in 6 months or less or they keep the body/neck and everything you've put toward its purchase.

Deal! Sign me up  :laughing3:

Cagey said:

PGK does that, sort of, but it's no "use or lose" situation.
They have a deal where you pay in $X to your account as you can until you have enough to pay for whichever options you want.

Back