GAS Alert!!!!

That's kinda nice... in a mind-bendingly gorgeous sort of way. Makes me want to build another Strat just to get that thing off the streets and into a good home where it belongs.

SustainerPlayer said:
PS8279C.jpg

Zebrawood On Mahogany - PS8279
Nothing to see here! Move along! :laughing7:

Or, how about this twisty flame / quilt?
BP1649A.jpg

I can't decide if that's Prince Bala or the Bride of Frankenstien?
Princess_Bala.jpg
joelle-jones-bride.jpg

:toothy12:

Ddbltrbl said:
And then there's this slab!
Gbp20A.jpg

smiley-emoticon-50-friends%20circle%20smileys%20gallery%20-%20page%202-drool.gif

Yeah, that caught my eye while checking out Warmoth's new seven & eight string baritones. Sadly, all the geckos are better suited for 10 or 11 strings.

Sorry gang! I mis-listed this one as Poplar. It's Camphor Burl over MAPLE. There..... the record is set straight. See corrected listing.

Attachments

• Camphor.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 216
I really have no use or desire for another strat at this point, but this Metallic Caribbean Burst triggers something deep inside:

ps8331D.jpg

drewfx said:
I really have no use or desire for another strat at this point, but this Metallic Caribbean Burst triggers something deep inside:

ps8331D.jpg

Yeah, those are some sexxxy finishes.  The thing it triggers is called "I'm a healthy red-blooded guitar enthusiast."

drewfx said:

ps8331D.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drewfx said:

ps8331D.jpg
I all most bought that  :evil4: ... she's a beauty  :icon_thumright:
Would of had ...
maple / maple neck, white pickguard and white pups and knobs.
Rest chrome hardware.

But ....

..... then I went and counted how many strats I already have.  :doh:

Nope ... i'm waiting to see all the new ones that are coming out.

I do have a Metalic Tobacco Burst thou.  :icon_biggrin:
http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=20044.0

Back