GAS Alert!!!!

PS8185A.jpg

:headbang:

For those of you who'd like a Jazzmaster/Jaguar but can't abide the miserable bridge/vibrato hardware, check this out...

Jmp280C.jpg

...your choice of bridge! $285 in the box, out the door. Lotsa room to put other pickups in it, too.

There are plenty of those bodies in the Showcase already routed that way if you want to go with tradition. But, you rarely see one leaving you the option to do it right.

In any event, it's not me who you'd make miserable routing this for the traditional parts.

Now now, just because its been top routed, doesn't mean thay someone is gonna put a pearloid pickguard on it

I should change my user/member name to "Porch-Mutt"; I can't run with you big dogs! Most of my builds' entire budget is under the cost of that body alone.

(Sigh) Maybe someday...

Yea that looks almost identical to the flame koa on your soloist, Dbu.

No body is worth that much in my opinion. But, it is awesome. I think koa is just too expensive. Good thing though, otherwise this exclusively Hawaiian wood would go extinct.  :-\

Bagman67 said:
Death by Uberschall said:
Hmmmm, flame Koa on Koa, I like it.  :headbang1:

Now, now, DbU, you already have one.  Save the goodies for those less fortunate.
LushTone said:
Yea that looks almost identical to the flame koa on your soloist, Dbu.

No body is worth that much in my opinion. But, it is awesome. I think koa is just too expensive. Good thing though, otherwise this exclusively Hawaiian wood would go extinct.  :-\

:laughing7:

I actually like my top better because it has more character in my opinion. But that Koa back looks pretty damn good compared to my mahogany. Warmoth should have made that Koa back in 1-piece though.  :headbang1:

Back