GAS Alert!!!!

Not my cup of tea ....

But .... what interests me on these SC5 bodies. Which  :dontknow:  I haven't seen before.
Is that there are plenty of options for a hard tail.
http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?i=Mp247&Body=2&Path=Body
http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?i=Mp248&Body=2&Path=Body
http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseItem.aspx?i=Mp245&Body=2&Path=Body
:redflag: PLEASE PLEASE Warmoth   :redflag:

Make this option available on other body shapes too. 

If it can be done on this ......  :icon_scratch:  why not other bodies too ?

:rock-on:

Attachments

• Mp247A.jpg
    Mp247A.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 256
  • mp247b.jpg
    mp247b.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 332
You know, as I read your note, Updown, I thought to myself that one of those would look badass with a Telecaster bridge - and that's one of the few unavailable hardtail options.  Drat!

On the plus side, Telecaster-style bridges are über-simple and don't require any routing. It's just a matter of drilling some holes. It'd be puppy chow even if all you had was an old hand drill.

Yeah, that's a pile. A lot of that is finish. There's a $100 adder for the natural masked binding, and a dyed top is $220. There's at least a $50 adder in those curly tops, too.

Hello friends,
this topic is torture for me  :binkybaby:
I love many pieces but... I have to add shipping (90$) and VAT (21%) and tax (4%).
it is impossible now... :dontknow:

But...watch and dream at the moment it doesn't cost anything, so....  :cool01:

p.s:
for agnostics  :binkybaby: ex. 480$+90$=570+4%+21%= 717$ ~ €534 only a body..  :eek:ccasion14:

Yeah yeah yeah  :dontknow:  we all have to pay shipping costs.

But the other taxs etc are part of your countries regulations.
Just depends where you live and what extra taxs / fees you get hit with.

It's not a Warmoth problem, it's your countries governments policies. 

In Australia, we can spend up to US$1,000 (shipping not included in that) and have NO fees / taxs added on.
Spend over the US$1,000 then have to start paying extra fees / taxs on the amount of $$$$ over $1,000 bucks.

Don't let the dreaming stop thou Bruno  :icon_biggrin:

Bruno said:
for agnostics  :binkybaby: ex. 480$+90$=570+4%+21%= 717$ ~ €534 only a body..  :eek:ccasion14:

That's why I haven't managed since 2008 to have another Warmoth. I'm not complaining though, I have more guitars than I need and I'm happy that I made some great custom guitars. I still have two wonderful bodies waiting patiently for their turn, at least one of them is going to be a guitar.

Bruno said:

Almost the same here in Denmark. Except the VAT is 25%.
You cannot focus on the "US-price" because that is never going to happen. And for the money you still do not get anything better than Warmoth in the EU.

I'm on build #9 now. It can be done!  :)

Two necks I like for a halfmoth in the works.
Finished
bn4272a.jpg

Unfinished
bn4459a.jpg

Honestly i'm hoping they end up with a mix of the two in the showcase once money is saved, full canary with binding and black blocks and if i'm incredibly lucky, reverse right headstock. But i'd like either. probably the canary.

I'll never say warmoth don't give bassists anything after seeing this..... at $922  :eek: .... No.. just no(Not a dig at the price just never going to have that sort of money for just the neck).
bn4083a.jpg

JaySwear said:
Mully! Buy this thing already so I won't have to... I'm seriously thinking about it.

jmp248a.jpg
jmp248d.jpg

It's sexy enough, except that it's horribly disfigured by that bridge rout.  Megan Fox with a goiter.  Meh.

Agreed. If it were a Tune-o-Matic (can Warmoth do that for a Jazzmaster?) or choose your own trem I'd be all over it.

I actually went to try out a Jazzmaster tonight to see if I thought I'd like the pickups. Still undecided. Love this body though.

JaySwear said:
Agreed. If it were a Tune-o-Matic (can Warmoth do that for a Jazzmaster?) or choose your own trem I'd be all over it.
You may need to head to the Body builder ..... in there you can have a TOM or other.

JaySwear said:
Mully! Buy this thing already so I won't have to... I'm seriously thinking about it.

jmp248a.jpg
jmp248d.jpg
Love it - please buy it before I have to start thinking about doing it, lol.

AutoBat said:
JaySwear said:
DAMMIT COREY.

8421954125_bbae0c27f1_z.jpg
Congrats.  I had already looked at it, spec'd it, looked at some necks.  I couldn't afford it anyhow.

I can't either. But I've got some reasons I'll reveal in the Out of the Box section. People have built whole guitars because they had left over ferrules  :icon_biggrin: it's not that bad, but close.

Back