GAS Alert!!!!

swarfrat said:
B2007A.jpg

I claimed that thar body a few weeks ago. It's my 2nd Warmoth project (before my first is even in my hands) and is on its way to becoming a fretless bass.

Was just randomly punching in numbers to bring up old pictures of long gone LP bodies and found THIS. Damn! I'm not a quilted maple fan, but this body has a little bit for everybody. Flame, quilt, plain top?! Yes to all.

LPC133a.jpg

PS: I just pulled the trigger on an LP body myself on Saturday night :icon_thumright: :icon_biggrin: so I really shouldn't be looking at this sort of stuff

JaySwear said:
PS: I just pulled the trigger on an LP body myself on Saturday night :icon_thumright: :icon_biggrin: so I really shouldn't be looking at this sort of stuff

THat's like telling a man that he should stop noticing women with spectacular boobs just because he's engaged.  And about as likely to work.

Bagman67 said:
THat's like telling a man that he should stop noticing women with spectacular boobs just because he's engaged.  And about as likely to work.

My friend had the best answer to that sort of crap:  "I may be married, but I'm not dead!"  Same applies to instruments.  One can appreciate a beautiful piece even though one's wall is full of great instruments.  :)

Shippers always seem to have their thumb on the scale, too. The disparity between shipping weight vs. actual weight is surprisingly wide sometimes. I mean, I know packaging isn't weightless, but it generally isn't heavy, either.

I know, I was just kidding. I think the body is around 5 lbs, so the shipping weight isn't too bad honestly. The shipping time, on the other hand... Next Wednesday seems so far away :D

Back