GAS Alert!!!!

dp127A.jpg

maybe I do need another fiver...

Or maybe this!
PS6415A.jpg

But, I think I would have liked it better with a black binding!  :dontknow:
I'm usually vehemently opposed to anything green, but this is really has the GAS building up!  :icon_biggrin: :guitarplayer2:
PS6610C.jpg

Dammit Ddbltrbl, I was just thinking, "Maybe I should do a traditional strat in which to put some Dimarzio Injectors..."  :sign13:

And the quilt on the red one looks like a dog wearing sunglasses to me... :icon_biggrin:

I thought it looked like an Ent from LOTR. But that would only make sense, since it was once a tree.

Bagman you should be ashamed of yourself posting that Tele body; tempting me like that!  That piece of Ash is making me weak in the knees. Wow! That thing is begging to be finished in old school clear nitrocellulose lacquer.

Believe me, Tonar, if I could rationalize the cash outlay, I'd have it in my shopping cart now.  It's a beauty, ain't it?

Bagman

NQbass7 said:
DangerousR6 said:
crash said:
Now this is a nice piece of ash.
That would be bad ass done up like this... :party07:
index.php

That... I would love a guitar like that. How do you go about doing that?
There's probably several ways, eaiest I believe would be to sandblast it. Sandblasting will erode the softer parts, leaving what i call the "weathered picnic table" look..

And there's the torch method, which basically does the same thing but with fire, then use a wire brush to remove the softer burnt areas.. :icon_biggrin:

That would be bad ass done up like this... :party07:
index.php

Doug,
That is a bad ass geetar.  I love it  :headbang1:
Do you know who makes it?  I can't quite read the headstock.  Inquiring minds need to know...

Back