GAS Alert!!!!

Stew said:
I've never wanted a green guitar before ...

lpcp283a.jpg

... until now  :headbang:

That's pretty nice. I'm having a tough time figuring out what color scheme for the hardware would look best though.

jay4321 said:
Stew said:
I've never wanted a green guitar before ...

lpcp283a.jpg

... until now  :headbang:

That's pretty nice. I'm having a tough time figuring out what color scheme for the hardware would look best though.
That's an easy one! Anything but gold.

more pretty Les Pauls ...

lpcp286a.jpg

LPCP287a.jpg

... of course the come up now when I'm completely broke. That amber dye one would match my tele really nicely  :sad:

wn1163a.jpg
wn1163b.jpg

DANGIT. This would look awesome on the body I just got:

lpcp282a.jpg

...but I was already stretching to get that, and I cant afford this too. Anyone want to sponsor me for the neck?  :sad:

FernandoEsteves said:
AutoBat said:
That's an easy one! Anything but gold.
Actually I think gold would look awesome

You have to recognize that Autobat has a bad case of aurumophobia. It works some places, doesn't others. I don't give a rip about the bling or 'upscale' billing its always had. But if the guitar needs it, it needs it.

Daaaaaang... Think we could get other colors like this? I'd love a blue to green or blue to purple like this...
ps6261a.jpg

Daaaaaang... Think we could get other colors like this? I'd love a blue to green or blue to purple like this...
ps6261a.jpg

:laughing7:

ps6261a.jpg

:laughing7:

We need to make a BK GAS Alert thread to give everything else a sportin chance.
T2665a.jpg
pt2517a.jpg

And a fetchin Zebra for diversity (normally zebra doesn't do much for me, but I like this one)
ps6110a.jpg

Gotta have those orange streaks on black korina though. They come out nicely several different trans/burst finishes but even just cleared the orange marks make it. Apparently it's pretty hard to come by and people snap them up fairly quickly though.

Still nicer than mahogany in any case.

jay4321 said:
Gotta have those orange streaks on black korina though. They come out nicely several different trans/burst finishes but even just cleared the orange marks make it. Apparently it's pretty hard to come by and people snap them up fairly quickly though.

Still nicer than mahogany in any case.
Yeah the orange marks are where it's at. Love 'em.

Back