GAS Alert!!!!

rapfohl09 said:
Orpheo said:
Lovely woods, but I'm done :)

*nudge, nudge* Commmonn, the only way I can keep myself from buying a LP is living vicariously through you :laughing7:

haha. Well, I'm afraid you'll have to find another focal point cause I'm done collecting for now. I really don't have enough space to go by. also, I want to travel again. Cambodia, Iran, China, Russia.

edit:

NO IM NOT A COMMY! ;) can't help it, those countries are rich in culture.

From pic's I've seen ...You wouldn't have any room for another LP  :icon_biggrin:

Holiday in Cambodia sounds good to me  :icon_thumright:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA

Only $260???
lp61a.jpg

I am totally digging the maple on mahogany they've been doing lately. I have my "Raven" but this blue is really sweet!
ps6223C.jpg

veemoth said:
Wow  :eek: - that close up reminds me of some sort of body tissue ...but i likey

Yeah.  Imagine this as part of a professor's lecture in biology class:

"Here in this image we see a section of abnormal brain tissue from a guitarist suffering under the neurological disorder now known as Gear Acquisition Syndrome..."

:)

Well, there is a half-dozen tele and strat bodies + half dozen guitar and bass necks that I want on showcase...
But this... Oh my! Think would be a killer guitar for metal!

m793A.jpg

That's a nice part. Wouldn't mind having that one myself. You should buy it, though. It'll make you feel better. Plus, it'll help the economy. See? Win-win. Just do it. You know you want to.

Back