GAS Alert!!!!

DangerousR6 said:
Some of you won't get this.....but,  I had a vision of love...
VOT2.jpg

VOT.jpg
Just a Warning Doug, but I have my eye on that top neck you posted, you really do nor want me to show up and steal it from you do you?

Jusatele said:
DangerousR6 said:
Some of you won't get this.....but,  I had a vision of love...
VOT2.jpg

VOT.jpg
Just a Warning Doug, but I have my eye on that top neck you posted, you really do nor want me to show up and steal it from you do you?
I said I have a vision, didn't say I was going to get it.....But... :icon_biggrin:

I think I will call it "The Raven"...
ps6120c.jpg

Don't you love that quantum email from Warmoth?
"This message was sent to you at the request of Warmoth Guitar Products, Inc. to notify you that the electronic shipment information below has been transmitted to UPS."

I'll get to see it in person soon, but it really does look like raven wings to me. Nevermore indeed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcW56DZhcj4

This one kind of breaks the rules.  Neck is from the showcase, and the body is a custom warmoth. Swamp ash body, vintage tint on the back, and basic chrome parts.

Canary neck with Pau Ferro board, graphtec nut, with locking tuners

The idea of this is making my GAS growl bad. Modern vibe in a clean vintage design tele. Somebody stop me please!  :doh:  :(

Attachments

• swampash_canary.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 284
  • VMT3199A.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 293
  • VMT3199B.jpg
    VMT3199B.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 295
Its fretted. I want a 4 string P-bass, something fat and punchy, maybe a Duncan quarter pound, maybe EMG. But since I'm a NARB and have a bunch of guitars I still want, the bass will probably just be a Squire P-bass.

My current bass plan is in fact to sell my fretless and my five string yammys and get a bog standard P.

Oh my word! Who defaced that Korina with ordinary run of the mill 5A maple?

Yeah its a nice piece of maple, but the contrast in that BK is unusually striking. That was a crime against nature!

Back