GAS Alert!!!!

Aussie Pete said:
SustainerPlayer said:
5.jpg

Yeah ... YEah ... YEAh ... YEAH !!!!!!!!!!  :headbang:

Was this an April Fool's Day joke @ Fender Custom Shop or something........ :sad1:

White Chicken for all the chicken pickin' tones? :icon_scratch:

I dont think so, they made a green one for boner from U2.. I think I posted it here a couple of weeks ago..

The Central Scrutinizer said:
Aussie Pete said:
SustainerPlayer said:
5.jpg

Yeah ... YEah ... YEAh ... YEAH !!!!!!!!!!  :headbang:

Was this an April Fool's Day joke @ Fender Custom Shop or something........ :sad1:

White Chicken for all the chicken pickin' tones? :icon_scratch:

I dont think so, they made a green one for boner from U2.. I think I posted it here a couple of weeks ago..
What's up with the truss rod cover, is it a tilt back neck I wonder....Kinda odd for Fender...
shocked.gif

DangerousR6 said:
What's up with the truss rod cover, is it a tilt back neck I wonder....Kinda odd for Fender...
shocked.gif

It's just the angle. What looks like a truss rod cover is actually the new giant bullet truss rod adjustment. All the fun of 70s Fender necks, but with modern bling.  :laughing8:

JaySwear said:
Tipperman said:
potentialtrade3.jpg
THIS. Getting this tonight :) 1991 Fender Stratocaster with Lace Sensors/3 tone Sunburst.

:eek: I LOVE THE LOOK OF THIS THING. Congrats!

Thanks. Plays as good as it looks. Sounds even better then that. I tell you, these older strats have something different in them than the newer ones. Some funky mojo.

Apparently, it's been sold. Does anybody remember how to pull up Showcase listings of necks/bodies that have found new homes?

Hi!
My plan is this from custom body builder:
Walnut base, witlh pau ferro top, no F-hole. (top from special selection).

Ivar

Attachments

• custom body builder tele.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 397
ivar said:
Hi!
My plan is this from custom body builder:
Walnut base, witlh pau ferro top, no F-hole. (top from special selection).

Ivar

question for you - how did you get that image out of the body builder? 

well, I've goat a major itch (have for some time, and I think its here to stay), for all-pau necks. The big W seems to (up until now) love desecrating pau-ferro necks with godawful ebony boards. But NO LONGER! Several showcase necks in all-pau are now available! If I hadn't spent literally my last penny on all my new filmmaking gadgetry, I'd be bashing my own head in to keep from buying one of these:

http://www.warmoth.com:80/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?i=sn10390&Body=1&Path=Neck

My only two gripes are that they still insist on cream dots for these beauties, and none of them are SRV contour. (If one were, godforbid, I'd be borrowing money to obtain it.)

Back