GAS Alert!!!!

ORCRiST said:
FernandoEsteves said:
Jesus on a stick with blunt nails hammered on!!!!!! :eek:

pt2354a.jpg

I see more of a guy on a beach looking at a sailboat...

I dunno what youre on, but seek help!   :icon_jokercolor:

ORC

4995907_std.jpg

Oh look, a sailboat!

SustainerPlayer said:
5.jpg

Yeah ... YEah ... YEAh ... YEAH !!!!!!!!!!  :headbang:

The first thing I thought was why did they put a telecaster headstock on a.... telecaster?

^^There's 8 pictures of that "White Chicken" if you goto the image source and change the number of the jpg.
Pretty good job on making the soul of the White Falcon in a different instrument.
gretschwhitefalcon3.jpg

Gretsch White Falcon (for those that didn't know the source inspiration)

I think I'd have shaped that pickguard a little differently, but that's an incredibly cool-looking Fender.

SustainerPlayer said:
5.jpg

Yeah ... YEah ... YEAh ... YEAH !!!!!!!!!!  :headbang:

Was this an April Fool's Day joke @ Fender Custom Shop or something........ :sad1:

White Chicken for all the chicken pickin' tones? :icon_scratch:

Good thing that's got a Tele headstock - I can't afford another neck right now <grin>

That's gonna make somebody real happy, though. I hope somebody on this board buys it. I'd love to see it taken to its logical end.

Cagey said:
Good thing that's got a Tele headstock - I can't afford another neck right now <grin>

That's gonna make somebody real happy, though. I hope somebody on this board buys it. I'd love to see it taken to its logical end.

That and the ZZ-Top flip doubleneck thing with the two guitars on opposite sides of the body and  joined at the headstock kinda does it for me.

Cagey said:

I'm not a fan of the tele headstock either, but I'd totally rock that on a tele...Of course it'd have to be cut for a Floyd.... :headbang1:

Back