GAS Alert!!!!

djf67 said:
$700 for birdseyes??!?!?!
sn10151A.jpg

Well, look how many birdseyes there are on there! You can only get two per bird, so they had to kill one helluva lotta birds for that! That takes time, and time is money.

Cagey said:
djf67 said:
$700 for birdseyes??!?!?!
sn10151A.jpg

Well, look how many birdseyes there are on there! You can only get two per bird, so they had to kill one helluva lotta birds for that! That takes time, and time is money.
Ya, what he said... :laughing7:

SustainerPlayer said:
Cagey said:
... so they had to kill one helluva lotta birds for that!

They had it coming. For making all that noise in the morning.

+1

My house has been condemned and is due for demolition next year, the houses around me have been pulled down including all the trees where they all lived. Now I have silence instead of being woken up at 4am by a wall of bird screams.

Seeing another washed black dye like that makes me add a point to having it for my next build, along with a all purpleheart neck  :)
Theres already a z bass body or least was with washed black dye, but it was pre routed for jazz and p pickups  :sad1: and GAS'in for some Musicman warmoth goodness  :hello2:

Haven't seen the description, but looks to be Transparent Black on Swamp Ash instead of Balck Dye on Maple.  And yes, very sexy indeed.  Still pretty w/out being obscene.

oooh yeah it isnt a flamed/quilted top, duhhh haha
Still, looks good too.... great theres another option  :tard:

Super Nigerian Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
We are enablers.

+1, we are here to tell you how much you NEED that guitar. Your wife, mother, significant other, whatever can cover everything else :laughing7:

Back